chapter 49

•Bailee's POV•

It's been a month and it's official, well it's been official. I'm pregnant!

"Bailee let's go?" Cam asked.

We were getting ready to go looking for a house. We've already looked at 4 houses and we haven't found the one yet.

We're both 20 now so why not? Cam's taking acting classes in LA and I'm reading all these "mommy", "pregnant", and "birth" books at my house.

When I told my parents they were ecstatic for some odd reason. My mom kept rambling about having a grandbaby and my dad was excited to be a grandparent. I haven't told my sister, nor my friends. Which reminds me, note to self: invite friends and sis to dinner, tell them I'm pregnant.

"So where's the first house for today?" Cam asked our realtor.

"It's in a gated community. Three bedrooms, four bathrooms, living and family room, kitchen, bonus room, basement, and backyard is an acre. I think this one is the one for you guys." Lindsay explained driving. (Guys I know it's a big house but they want a room for themselves, a baby room, and guest bedrooms. The house was in their price range and came with 1 more bed than they wanted. Let them be.)

"Wow that's a big backyard babe." I said.

"It's perfect. We can renovate it ourselves." He smiled giving my hand a kiss.

I smiled and we stopped. Cam helped me out. The house was gorgeous. (picture above)

We walked in and you could right away see the stairs. There were a set of two staircases. there was a chandelier above which was  breath-taking. We kept walking and say the kitchen to the right. Granite countertops and everything you need in a kitchen. In the middle was an island with storage on the bottom.

To the left of the kitchen was the family room. Nice brown couches, and one of those big one seater couches that rock back and forth. There was a coffee table in the middle and the TV in the corner.

Then to the left of that was the bathroom on the other side of the wall which had a door leading to the laundry room. Next to the bathroom was a guest room. Then if you walk left of the bathroom you go back to the front where the stairs are. If facing the stairs, to the right is the living room which was connected to the dining room.

"Wow Lindsay! This is perfect, well so far, we still have to check upstairs." I giggled.

"Yeah I love it." Cam added. She smiled and we walked upstairs.

We were now in the backyard sitting on the outside furniture on the deck.

"Well what do you say?" Lindsay asked. Cam and I looked at each other and smiled.

"This is the one." I stated.

I can not wait to start my family here in this house.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Well yeah that was the last chapter! I hope you enjoyed this story as much as I loved it.

So sequel?