It's almost here

Few weeks passed since the wedding. Roger and John were now 36 weeks pregnant ...

John woke up to vomit like every morning. After all, he brushed his teeth and washed his face with cold water. Then he looked at himself in the mirror. When he saw the tired pregnant man with white face, he sighed. This was his pregnancy morning routine which he hated so much. It's not nice feeling to wake up every morning to vomit out everything from yesterday. In this morning, he was looking at himself in the mirror longer than usual. Suddenly he felt the baby kick and he couldn't help, but gasped. His children had very hard kicks now. He softly rubbed his belly and whispered. "Good morning, lovies. Did you have a nice sleep ?" Then he looked to the mirror. "I didn't." He couldn't sleep well. He couldn't find a comfortable position for sleep because of his big belly, he still woke up to pee and Lily and Luke almost never slept in the same time like him. He tiredly rubbed his eyes and smiled a little on himself in the mirror. Today'll be his and Roger's last doctor visit before birth. Doctor promised that he'll tell them more about it. John was so scared of birth. He really wanted to meet his children soon, but he was frightened from their come. And now, when he could started to give birth in every moment, it was a lot worse ...

John decided to go back to the bed and wake Freddie up. He lay next to him and whispered to his ear. "Wake up, honey." Freddie sharply sat up on the bed and almost hit his head against John's. "What ?! Are you alright ? It's time ?" John wasn't the only one who was stressed. He kissed Freddie on his cheek. "I'm okay, Freddie. I woke you up because it's almost 8:30 am and we're going to the doctor at 11 am." Freddie breathed out and lay back on his pillow. "I got scared." Then he smiled at Deaky. "It's the last time we'll go there, isn't it ?" John kissed him deeply. "Yes." He looked at his husband with plea in his eyes. "Can you please help me to stand up ?" Freddie helped to him and then he clapped. "Let's get ready !"

Roger sighed and rubbed his belly. His kids were very active last days. Sometimes it was so annoying for him. Right now he had the feeling that one of his babies was still kicking his spine. It was not very comfortable. Brian, who was standing next to the kitchen sink and washing the dishes from breakfast saw, that his partner was not feeling good so he came to him and started softly rubbing his lower back to make him feel better. Roger moaned and kissed his husband. "Thanks honey, it feels so much better now." He rubbed his belly. "I can't wait to get these babies out of me." Brian giggled. "I think that would be better if you'll wait few days." Roger rolled his eyes and looked at his watch. "Where are Freddie and John ? We should go if we don't want to be late." "When I saw them last time, they were sitting on the couch, eating breakfast and cuddling. I'll call them." Brian has left the room...

John looked down at his friend and smiled. They were on the couch and Freddie was lying with his head on John's belly. He giggled every time when babies kicked him to his head. And John was just enjoying the look at his husband and unborn kids...

Brian smiled when he entered the room and saw Freddie and John. He really didn't want to but he had to interrupt them. "Come on, you two. We have to go." Freddie helped John to his feet and both of the couples has left the house...

After almost hour of sitting in the waiting room the nurse finally called John and Roger into the room. They walked in and said hello to their doctor. "Welcome Mr Deacon, Mr Taylor... So it's here, huh ? Your last visit." Doctor smiled at them. They smiled back and Doctor took out the tape measure. "You go first, Mr Taylor. He measured Roger belly and gasped. "Wow, this is really big belly." Then he asked Roger to stand to the weight scale. "You gained weight almost 10 pounds since our last meeting, Mr Taylor. I recommend you to slow down with eating and try to do some exercise. Babies have a bit more body fat and it'll be harder to push them out for you." Roger nodded. He lay down on the pregnancy chair and lifted his t-shirt up. Nurse gave him special gel on his belly and Doctor started the ultrasound. "Everything seems normal. Babies are in good condition. Are they moving often ?" Roger smiled. "Very often. And they're kicking so hard. "Nice !" Doctor smiled. "They will move more in upcoming days because they'll move themself into the birth position, which means that they'll be head down." Doctor pushed some buttons to make pictures of babies. "Do you want to see your children in 3D ?" Roger gasped. "You can do it ?" Doctor smiled and pushed a button. There was a picture of baby on the monitor. Doctor moved his hand a little and he showed them baby's face. "And here we have the boy." Brian was looking at the monitor with his jaw opened. "L-look, Roggie, he's sucking his thumb." Tears of joy ran down from Roger's eyes while he was looking at the monitor. Doctor took few pictures of Adam sucking his thumb and he moved to Amber. "And here's girl." Amber waved to them with her little hand. Brian waved back to her with tears in his eyes and kissed his crying partner. "They're perfect." Doctor took another picture and passed to Roger a tissue to clean his belly. Then he came to his computer and printed the pictures. He put them into the envelope and gave it to Brian. "Your kids healthy and almost ready to join us here." Brian thanked to doctor and looked at Freddie and John. "We'll wait for you outside."

"Alright John." Doctor said when he measured John's belly and made him to stand on the weight scale. "Everything is okay. Let's check the babies." John lay down and lifted his t-shirt. Doctor pushed the big red button and they saw the babies. Doctor was looking at monitor few seconds and then he smiled at John. "They're completely okay. Do you want the 3D pictures, too ?" "Yes, please. I need to see them." Freddie was looking at the monitor. Doctor took few normal ultrasound pictures and then he turned the machine to 3D. Everyone was looking at the monitor in quiet. "Oh my god, honey. They're hugging each other." John whispered with tears in his eyes and smiled. Freddie didn't say nothing, he was just looking at the monitor and crying. Then he looked at his partner and smiled through the tears. "I love you so much." He kissed John and Doctor took pictures of babies. While John cleaned his belly, Doctor gave Freddie the envelope with ultrasound pictures. "Thank you, Doctor. Hopefully we'll see you when Lily and Luke will decide to join us here." Freddie grabbed John's hand and they've left the hospital with happines in their hearts. They'll meet their kids soon ...

____________________________________
Time for babies is almost here !!!!!
And we're so close to reach 1k reads !

Bye bye 😁❤