Cleaning.

Thunder's Pov.

After the mating process, Scar walks over to the deer carcass and starts to eat. I watch her as she eats, once she eats her fill she returns to the deer pelt.

She lays down next to me and falls asleep. Scar is so peaceful when she sleeps, you wouldn't even think she was a killer.

Well now it's time for me to finish eating what's left of the deer carcass. Once I finish eating the remains of the carcass, I pad on back to Scar.

I lay down next to her, and start to think about stuff. I think it's time for me to take Scar back to the pack. That means it's time for her to get all cleaned up.

"Scar wake up." I say while nudging my head against her's. She growls at me and turns her head away from me.

I nudge her again and this time she raises her head up and looks at me. "What do you want?" Scar asks with annoyance lacing every word.

"It's time for your bath." I tell her. "Oh hell naw." She says while trying to get up, but I quickly pin her down.

"No don't clean me! I like the dirt." She says while trying to escape the pin. "I don't care, you're gonna be clean for when you meet my pack." With my words she finally stops struggling.

Sense she stopped struggling, I groom the dirt out of her back, then slowly work my way up to cleaning her head.

"Don't touch my face." She growls. "Why not?" Why can't I touch her face? "Reasons." That doesn't help me any.

Scar must have noticed my confusion, even if she can't see my face. "I'm just used to gettin hurt in the face, as you can tell by how my face looks." She explains.

"Don't worry love, I'm not gonna hurt you." I tell her. "Okay, just clean my face then." She says.

I gently run my tongue over her face, then I work my way up to her ears. Finally I finish cleaning her.

Holy cow, now I can finally see what color she truly is. She's a dark brown and she's got a bit of white. She's very beautiful, I'll give her that.

"Now come on love, it's time for you to meet my pack." I say while leading her out of the cave.

Narrator speaking here.

Thunder lead the two through the snowy forest. Scar can't help but admire the scenery, snow always amazed her.

Two weeks later.

"How the hell did you get us lost?" Scar growls in frustration. The two wolves had been aimlessly wandering through the woods for two weeks now.

"The scenery is different when it's covered in snow." Thunder grunts as he raises his head in the air and takes a deep breath.

"Follow me." Thunder says excitedly before taking off running. Normally Scar woulda ran off in the opposite direction but she was trying to trick Thunder into thinking she was staying with him, then when he let his guard down she would run.

Thunder walks straight through the territory border, but Scar hesitates. She doesn't take a step forward, no no, she takes a step back.

Thunder turns around as soon as he notices that Scar wasn't following him. Concern flashes across his scarred face.

He walks up to her, and gestures with his head for her to follow him. She takes a step forward, but she still won't cross the territory border.

"Come on love, just cross the border." Thunder says. Scar hesitates once more, then she finally steps into the territory.

As soon as all four of her paws were in the pack territory her skittishness was gone and replaced by confidence.