Tour

No no no no no no no, this cannot be happening. Why me!?

You, Thor and Loki walked down a long hallway, the three of you silent. Loki was in the middle of you and Thor. He just kept eyeing you but you tried to ignore it. He's obviously trying to scare me. Loki continued watching, his emerald eyes piercing. Could he stop!? This is going to be greeeeat. Finally you had reached the dungeons after having walked down thousands of stairs. The place looked quite nice for a prison. You'd say maybe even luxurious.

The place was covered in stone and bowls of fire lit up the room. It was still semi dark though. The thing that mostly lit up the room was a giant glass square in the center, Loki's cell. The inside was white and there was some furniture and a book case inside. Completely see through. "Say hello to your new room Loki!" Thor mocked with a playful smile. You tried really hard to keep in a chuckle, but you made a noise that made Loki glare at you. Thor placed Loki inside the cell and removed his hand cuffs and mouth piece. Letting him roam around freely as Thor secured the cell by entering a code on a keypad next to the door. "It's all set brother, there is no way you are getting out and causing any trouble now." Thor smiled at Loki once again mockingly.

You just watched, holding your shoulders as Thor approached you. "Follow me lady (y/n)." He said leading you out the dungeons. Loki's stare followed you up the stairs as you quickly glanced back at him one last time until his cell was our of sight. See you soon.

"So lady (y/n), I know my father already introduced us, but I guess it wouldn't hurt to hear it from me. I am Thor, God of Thunder." He grinned. You chuckled. "Um, (y/n) soon to be Commander of The Valkyries." You laughed nerviously. You were both reaching the last couple of stairs. "Amazing. Um, you know, I wanted to be a Valkyrie when I was little... But then I discovered that only girls could become Valkyries." He moved his hands around expressively. His story made you giggle. "Really? I mean I don't blame you, we're pretty awesome." You joked.

You had finally exited the dungeons and were back in the castle. "Commander huh? You must be a good fighter." He raised an eyebrow. "Guess so." You shrugged shyly. "We should train together some time." He scratched the back of his head. "Um yeah." You gave him a tight smile, not really knowing if you would ever get the chance to.

You and Thor walked around the castle for about an hour, he showed you a lot of rooms and told you about some of Asgards history. You found it very interesting. Finally you had arrived at the final room, which was your bedroom. "I was told this is where you are going to be staying." Thor smiled. "After you." He signaled you with his hand. You opened the enormous Door to reveal a gorgeous golden bedroom.

There was gold everywhere, with beautiful paintings on every wall

There was gold everywhere, with beautiful paintings on every wall. On the far right there was a pillar separating an m shaped opening that led to the garden. The opening was covered with transparent curtains. The bed had many colorful pillows stacked on top of one another and the bed looked like it could fit up to four people. It was absolutely stunning.

Maybe this isn't so bad after all......

"Is it of your liking?" Thor asked with his hands behind his back. You turned around to face him with a confuse expression on your face and open arms. "Are you kidding!? This is amazing!... T-Thank you." You slid your hair behind your ear. "You're very welcome." Thor nodded with a smile. "The rest of the day is yours. Tomorrow, you begin first thing in the morning. Father asked me monitor you every single day, therefore I will come in to check on you and Loki at noon in the afternoon. Your break is from three to four. You shall do whatever it is you want during that time period. Lastly, your guarding duty will end at ten pm. Got it?" Thor raised an eyebrow. "First thing tomorrow, check at noon, break at three, and duty over at ten. Got it." You nodded. "Good, I will take you to the dungeons again tomorrow morning." Thor smiled a close smile. "Thank you so much for everything Thor, um may I call you that?" Thor chuckled. "Of course, and not a problem. Good afternoon lady (y/n)." Thor nodded with one last smile before exiting your room. "Good afternoon Thor." You waved, Thor glanced at you over his shoulder as he walked away.

You shut the door and finally you were left alone in your room. You looked around the room with a grin, spinning in circles with your arms wide open and letting yourself fall on the bed. You looked up at the ceiling, out of breath from all the excitement. Your mind suddenly filled with thoughts about how it would be like to guard Loki. He had been staring at you the entire time since you had arrived, and you knew that maybe he was trying to intimidate you. But you weren't going to let yourself get bothered by him any more. You had to prove yourself to Saskia and Odin and you were not going to let Loki get in the way.

Right?