Author's Note: Thank you!

Ok, so I don't usually dedicate chapters to an author's note, so here goes. I'd like to thank everyone who has supported me and my book throughout November 2018 to the present. You're the reason I continue to motivate myself to do better, to writer better, to learn from my mistakes and other errors, and finally to keep writing my book and the rest of my stories.

I will also like to explain to everyone who comments and critiques about my work, and let you know, I appreciate the time you take out of your daily lives to help me with my work. I will take every comment, critique, review, and suggestions into careful consideration. Meanwhile, I want to let everyone know, I'm recently doing an audiobook for my this book. Why? Because I want to help a reader, friend, who has a visual impairment and is going blind. I want many people who can't read like the majority, to enjoy the book by listening to the audio book. To those who have heard the audiobook— you know it's my voice and I will do my best to make it understandable, while trying to do all my characters voices including the miscellaneous sounds and other characters, who have no shape(if you've read my book, you'll know what I mean).

Finally, to everyone who reads my story and will read it soon. I haven't edited my work professionally, so you will find a lot of errors or mistakes in tense changes, some punctuation, and missing articles like (the, a, an, or, it, it's, on, to, too, and, are, is, etc...). I was also set out on rewriting chapters 2-4, since they're in my opinion, immature and slightly, unrealistic in a few ways. I want my writing and characters to feel and sound genuine to my readers. Also, when I started writing this story, it was in the third person and had soo many errors, it was a challenge to change it to the first person and fix all those errors. Another thing, chapter 10-11 are not rewritten, therefore, are still in the third person and have lots of mistakes. Still, some part of the beginning of Chapter 10 is rewritten. Yes, chapters 1-11 were all at some point in the third person. It was a challenge but I was able to change them except for chapters 10-11 in the first person.

Thank you again for voting for my book the thefictionawards in the Paranormal category! I hope to receive more support from my readers and friends every day. Meanwhile, I will do the same and return the same kindness and support you've shown me. I wish I could dedicate this chapter to every one of you. For now, this will have to do. :') *hugs and kisses* <3