MOOving Day

"BYE BITCH!" Sandra Squarepants said, slamming the door on her older brother.

Spongebob frowned since his mother had just kicked him out of the house. He was 30 years old and dropped out of Kindergarten when he found out he had to spell the word 'A'. Nobody told him he had to learn how to spell his name. He thought it was spelled like 'abheof' but his best friend, Imaginary Joe, quit with him. His mother thought Joe was real and thought Spongebob had gotten an actual friend, but then, when Spongebob introduced his mom to Joe in the backyard, she realized the truth. That next morning he asked his mom if she had seen him, and then she said no and sold the grill to their neighbor John Cena, who was dating Shrek. Mother didn't like them because you could hear them in the middle of the night, and they were always making out in front of the kids.

Sandra cackled with Spongebob's mother from behind the window, and he started crying. "BYE BIKINI BOTTOM!" He screamed, running into his uber to the airport.

***

Spongebob smiled seeing the streets of New York filled, as he went inside of his apartment building. He didn't have the money for a real house, or the apartment he had so he stopped by the UK on his way here and robbed a bank so he would have the money. He lived in a penthouse, smiling as he watched the lobby servants bring his bags up the stairs because he didn't want to ride an elevator with peasants. He may or may not have pushed some pregnant lady, and her elderly mother out of it when he got on.

He breathed the air and smiled. He went to the window and looked out at all the poor peasants. He giggled, but then saw the most beautiful girl walking down the streets. He broke the window, and jumped out, hoping to land near her.

Once he reached the ground, everyone gasped, seeing his leg had nearly fallen off. He ran over to the beautiful woman, taking off her shoes and licking her toes. She gasped, and suddenly a monkey came out of her purple backpack and jumped on Spongebob, shoving his leg into his ear. Dora blushed, seeing him in pain. "Will you marry me?" Spongebob asked, and she looking him in the eyes. "Of course, handsome sir!"

***

An hour later, Spongebob had all of his bags, and his newfound wife's delivered and unpacked by the peasants. "What's your name?" Spongebob asked the lady. "Soy Dora! Dora the Explorer, for you!" She giggled, smiling at Spongebob. "Let's get married tonight!" Spongebob suggested, and Dora nodded, smiling as he bought a 7 million dollar ring on eBay. He quickly got on a suit, and Dora put on a white garbage bag because they didn't have time to buy a dress. They went to the church, arms linked the whole time.

***

Once married, Spongebob and Dora immediately booked a cruise to Dora's hometown, to meet her parents.

"Baby, can you at least tell me where your parents live? Just the country." Spongebob begged, and Dora shook her head kissing him lightly. He frowned, and she sighed. "Fine, they live in Bikini Bottom..." Dora admitted, and Spongebob gasped, "That's where my family lives!" Spongebob smiled, and then they broke out into dancing to the song We're All in this Together.

Once they finished, Dora kissing Spongebob's knee, starting to speak. "I promise to stay with you forever! Can you say forever?"

***

Spongebob smiled, as he reached his street. He found out her parents, were his neighbors, and he tried to think about which ones.

Dora started to turn, and Spongebob gasped.

It was Shrek and John Cena!

Dora pulled a chainsaw out of her purse and sawed the door down so she could go inside. "Hola papa!" Dora said, running over to them, as soon as they stopped making out on the couch.

"Dora!" they said, hugging her. "Who's this?"

"My husband, Spongebob!" Dora said, and Shrek gasped.

"Spongebob, what are you doing in my swamp?" He shouted, looking at him. Dora knew they were neighbors, but she watched Shrek pick him up, and threaten him. "You better not hurt my explorer, boy!" and sat down. John Cena giggled, as eyebrow hairs came out of his nose.

"Anyways, we have to go, Papa. I'll see you soon!" Dora said, running before Shrek used his magician powers to bring her back. "Let's go to McDonald's!" Dora said, smiling at Spongebob who started driving to McDonald's.

"My parents liked you, baby!" Dora said, smiling as she ate her eighth BigMac in the past minute. Spongebob smiled, eating his drinking straws.

"Why don't I meet your family?" Dora asked, smiling as Spongebob pulled an employee's leg out of the bag and ate it whole.

Spongebob choked on his employee, getting scared. It had been so soon, what if they didn't want to see him? He started crying blood, and Dora pats his back. "What's wrong, baby?" Dora said, walking on her eyelids.

Spongebob suddenly started to empty out his tears and nodded. "Let's go see my family."

Dora walked in the house, as Spongebob used a pair of scissors to pick the lock.

Spongebob's mom came out of the basement, blood all over her hands, and a kitchen knife, which was in her hand.

"Hola! Soy Dora, I'm your son's wife!" Dora said, putting her chainsaw in her purse, hugging his mother quickly.

"EW SPONGEBOB GET OUT YOU DON'T LIVE HERE ANYMORE YOU UGLY LITTLE RAT!" Spongebob's mom shouted, throwing her knife. "YOU TOO WEIRDO!" She shouted at Dora.

Spongebob got angry. "Don't talk to my wife that way!" He shouted, catching the knife mid-air and perfectly aiming it at her heart, killing her. "We just Murdered your mother! Can you say a Murder?"

Spongebob walked out with Dora and looked at her heavy blushing. "Spongebob.. you're so brave and handsome! I love you!" She shouted as he bridal style carried her to the car.

"Let's go see my old friend!" Spongebob suggested, already driving to Sandy's house. He couldn't wait to see her.

***

They arrived at Sandy's house, and Spongebob went to the door. He knocked, but nobody answered. The door was open, and he saw Sandy's father. "Where is Sandy?" Spongebob asked? and he pointed upstairs.

Spongebob arrived at the room, to see Sandra and Sandy making out.

"Sandy?"