Demon world

. . . Music playing . . .
.Pacify her-Melanie Martinez.

Written by Pandaea
------------------------------------------------

Narrator's P.O.V

Light shone through the dark glassed window, making it a little bit lighter in the dusty looking room.
In that room were people, well.. if i could call them that anyway.
They more likely looked like some sort of misty clouds in form of a human?

A big female one sat on a chair, probably a throne on some sort.
She tapped on the arm of the throne with her long fingernails.
Clicking sounds were heard because of it.
She was the leader of this world.
She was all black with some sort of purple tint and purple eyes.
And not to forget on her head sat a crown with horns attached to it.

She was the queen of the underworld.
Oh and let's not forget her long spiked tail, it could literally kill you with one strike if she wanted to.

"Queen, you called me?"
a smaller looking demon walked- er- flew forwards and kneeled out of respect tho kept his gaze on hers.
She nodded and told him to stand up.
"Please call me by my name, i don't enjoy being called Queen." The female said and looked down to him where he stood.
He nodded understandly.
"Okay, mom" he smirked as he said that and chuckled.
She snorted and shook her head.
"But no, seriously now Doom, i think you are ready to become one of the big boys." she smirked.
Have i said her name was Misty?
Well now you know.
Misty pulled him closer with her tail making him wince slightly.
"Sorry son." she aplogized and totally forgot about her spikes on her tail.
Doom nodded embarassed and shook it of, "its alright, should've be used to that by now."

Misty smiled and turned herself to face all the other demons.
"My dear Demons, i have good news."
She stood up and looked at them with a grin, the others stopped their conversations and looked upon their Queen.

"Doom is finally ready to get his own host"

Doom, the demon she was talking about looked around excitedly and saw the others looking at him.
He gave them a prideful smirk.
Can't laugh at me now huh?
Thou she wasn't done talking yet.
Misty squinted her eyes looking at her son with a serious look on her face
"I know you're my son,"
Doom nodded and kept his smirk on his face knowing he will be on top of the rank list anyway.
"but you're not Leader yet in any way, you need to prove yourself first." she stated and noticed his nervous look.
"But i don't think that is a problem right?" she asked looking at him.
He imadiently shook his head.
"Ofcourse not dear Queen." he answered.
Well atleast im still her son-
"Good. Because if you fail.." she started and glared at him not looking like joking at all;
"you will be banned from here, or maybe even worse."

Well fuck, thanks mom.