Why me off all people!!!!?????

(Authors note:hey you guys here's my new story hope u lyk it!! please comment and vote!!!)

Part 1:

"Ashlyn!!" Man were is that girl when you need her? I looked around the house were Sterling, Ashlyn's "friend" was throwing a party.I didn't talk to him but he was cool. Suddnly as i was passin an upstairs room someone grabbed me from behind i tried to scream but he or she covered my mouth.

"one word and your dead." he said in a scary voice. then i felt like i was thrown on a bed.

"Who are you and what do you want with me?!" I yelled to my attacker.

"Dont worry cutie i just want to have a little fun." he said laughin.

"No get of me!" i yelled. but he slapped me. i felt tears in my eyes. he took my hands and put them on top of my head.i tried to move them but i couldn't he almost ripped my shirt off with the other hand, and started kissin my stomach i needed to get him off me.

"Don't struggle baby and it will be easier for both of us." He said.

"Get off me you freak!!" I yelled kickin and trying to hit him. then all of a sudden he's pushed off me . and into a wall.

"are you ok?" asked a cute guys voice.

"yea i think so..." i said my voice shaking.

"did he do anything to you?" he asked.

"no...,but ummm...he kinda took my shirt off so umm..." i said emparassed and turning red.

"ohh... ummm here take my shirt." He said and suddnly i had his shirt in my handsit smelled good and familiar.

"thanks." i said and put it on. i stud up and then i felt a hand in my leg.

"Ahh..!!!"i yelled and kicked something or someone.

"Come here!" Said the guy. i ran over to the door and got out to the hallway. then the guy was their he was cute i looked him up and down he had a nice body. then i looked into his eyes i recognized his eyes and his face.

"umm...thanks." i said to him quietly.

"Jaydee?!" He said.

"How do you know my name??" i asked shocked.

"You dont remember me?" he said

"umm... no..." i said but then i started getting memorys....6th grade...7th....8th....and then i remembered who he was...Mike!!

"Mike!!!" i said surprised.