Day Time Stars

Soooooo, I'm sorry again for not writing, I really have no idea where I want to take this story, I've kinda lost all my drafts and rough notes for it, so I have to go off by memory, or what's left of it. XDD Uhmmm hope you guys haven't lost interest, but I'll do my best. <3 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sky's POV

I can hear Kevin fall to the ground, I can't move to help him, I want to but my body is failing me, I can feel it with every breathe. I try to turn my head to him, but it hurts to much. Closing my eyes I let the tears slide down my face. "I-I can'can't ke-keep doin-doing this..." The words leave on their own, I can't keep fighting the death that awaits me. Slowly, I turn to my side, grimmacing and whimpering as I do. Looking to Kevin I gasped, my heart stings and calls for him to come here, but I know he can't hear it. "It hurt-hurts...." 

"Sky...Please..I'm sorry..ju-just a little lo-longer.. I'll fix this... I-I sw-swear.." Kevin's words are sharp but to the point, I can feel the pain in them, but I can't tell if its real or not anymore. Slowly I let my hand fall to the side of the bed. 

"Ke-Kevin..." I say his name softly, it feels so good to, I look at him up and down, a gentle smile pulls on my face just before I whimper again, awaiting him to answer. 

Kevin's POV.

"Ke-Kevin..." Hearing Sky call my name I look up to him, seeing his hand and where it lays, I slowly move my way towards him, on my hands and knees, to show him that I will do anything for him. Carefully, I place my hand in his. Feeling his cold, clamy hand I squeeze it carefully. It's so frail and weak. 

"Sky... please, just a little longer...I know how to fix this. The pack healer will be back soon..please just hang in there..." I can tell by the look in Sky's eyes that he won't last much longer without me. 

"K-Kevin...j-just l-let me g-go..." The words stab me right through the heart, standing up quickly, I take hold of his hand still, carefully I let it go, before bending over to, carefully I place my arms underneath him, picking him up and holding him marriage style. I carry him out from the dark room, hoping that the air will help him. His words running through my head as I speak. "I will NEVER let you go, EVER again Sky. Never. Do you hear me? NEVER." Walking outside I place him on the chair that sits out, looking towards the feild of my Pack.  

Cass's POV

Where the hell is the bitch. Running through the woods towards mine and Sky's old pack I look for her. I can smell her, but where. Coming up to my old pack, I shift back to my human self, to show no aggression towards the pack here. "Guys? I need your help. Please." Pleading to my other pack I look at them. "It's Sky, he's dying and I need to find someone called Cora. Have you seen her?" 

"We have Cass. She went towards the alpha's house. Becareful Cass, something isn't right." Hearing one of my old pals I nod my head, slowly walking towards the Alpha's house with high alerts. Once I get there, I bang loudly on the door. 

"OPEN UP!!"  I yell as loud as I can so anyone in the house can hear me. 

Cora's POV

Upon arrivaing at my Alpha's house I walk on in, head low as I see Kevin's father waiting. 

"Well? Did it work? Is Sky dying?" His father asks like its an easy topic, I don't like killing people, but Kevin was hot and ya know, Alpha. "Yes, he is. He won't last tge night." Shurgging my shoulders, I walk to the couch to sit, just as I sit down, I hear banging and yelling at the door. Groaning, I stand up to go answer it. 

"Wait, don't open that door!" The alpha calls out. Stopping just before the door, I look back to him. "It's Cass... We need to get out of here." He says to me. I have no idea who it is, but I guess its bad, shrugging I grin, before opening the door. 

"Hello, Cass." I smile evily to her, knowing full well she's probably here for me. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welllllll, I hope you all enjoy it. <3 Post should be coming up soon. No worries <3