Time Passes Moments Happen chapter 1

My name's Madison Taylor, I live in England and I'm 19 years old but mentally im problably 29 everyone says i'm mature for my age they've said it my whole life. My life is mainly uneventful, I'm a waitress at Nando's. I can't wait to go to collage and become a photographer so I will major in buisness and minor in photography.

AN: hey peeps im taylor and im writing this story anyway um im not sure how nandos works so i have it like a diner and if its not like that then sorry, I live in america we dont have nandos and i feel it is a crime agenst nature. anyway leave comments to tell me what you think the stuff above this is like an inteo and yeah BYE!!! oh and sorry for my spelling im bad at spelling and stuff like that.

**when I first started I wasnt as good of a writer, however, I feel like I improved a lot in the later chapters**

Madison's POV:

"Hi um, welcome to Nando's, my name is Madison I'll be your surver. Um, our s-specials for today are on the front of y-your menu." I said without looking up

"Hi my name's Niall, I get why your nurvious it's ok it happens to lots of people." He had the most wonderful Irish accent my heart melted as he spoke.

"I-I'm sorry I'm always like this I'm really shy...why would I be nerv..." As I looked up i realized I was looking into the deepest, purest blue eyes, they were so beautiful I almost forgot to breath. It was weird it seemed like he was staring into my eyes too, searching for something. OH GOD HOW LONG HAVE I BEEN STAREING AT HIM HE PROPLABLY THINK I'M A FREAK, quick look away!!!!! WHY CANT I TURN MY HEAD!!!!

"MADISON YOU HAVE OTHER CUSTOMERS YOU'VE BEEN AT THAT TABLE FOR TEN MINUTES TALK TO YOUR BOYFRIEND ON YOUR OWN TIME!"

"okay Mr. Canalio" i said looking to my manager that seemed close to growling at me.

"Sorry he has no filter he says what he thinks so can I get you something to drink?" Niall just sat there stareing at me, I'm not sure he was blinking Oh God I scared him by stareing at him so much he can't talk!

"Huh oh um I'll have a coke." he said absentmindedly still stareing was there something on my face?

"okay" I quickly retreated to another table where there were the populars aka the pops from my high school

"Hey loser so see nothing has changed for you still surving people and wipeing tables at the loser shack right were you should be!" Kiera said. Kiera was the leader of all of them.

"Can I get you something to drink"

"We'll all have waters sence all the drinks here are carbinated crap." Sabrina snaped

"Well if you want I can write down your suggestion and ask my manager for changes to the drink menu?"

"Stop kissing up to us and hurry up with those waters bitch I'm thursty"

"okay" I rased off and got a pitcher of water and six cups as i was walking I looked up saw Niall smile at me and realized I forgot Nialls coke I sped up my pase as I got closer to the pops table so Niall didnt think I forgot about him even though I kind of did. I was about to reach the table when someones foot triped me and before I knew it I was on the ground with water all over me.

"Looks like shes the same clutsy loser as she was in school"

"Don't be so suprised Makala, losers will always be losers." Kiera chimed in. I began to stand and pick up the cups when I heard a male voice speak.

"Stop calling her a loser just because she has a job here it doesn't make her any less important as you, I've heard you talk to her too long and it's making me sick so shut up." I knew that Irish accent that the boy who made me melt when he talked was standing up for me.

"Oh my double G your Niall Horan I Love You we should like tottally go out!" Kaitlynn said.

"Like oh my double G I dont go out with bitches so go running on home to daddy cuz I am saying NO!" I giggled as I arose and realized my white top was completely soaked and my bra was showing through, I rushed to the back room put on my cardigan, grabed a towel and ran back out to wipe up the water i got there and the pops were gone and I saw Niall wiping the water with a towel under his foot.

"You dont have to do that its my job and my falt that the water spilled."

"Well I wanted to help." he stated while bending over to pick up the towel showing his shamrock boxers due to his sagging pants. I took the towel from him and went and got him his way overdue coke.

"Here would you like anything else?"

"Yes I'd like for you to stay, sit down and talk to me."

"I would but I have 5 more minutes of work, and I have to clock out and change out of my uniform."

"Good do that and then meet me outside and we can go places and talk about stuff." he said with a wink.

"ok I'll be right back." I ran to the breakroom grabbed my bag, went to the bathroom and changed into my burgande skinny jeans, black tank and burgande flanal shirt. I clocked out and ran to the exit not wanting to waste time getting to my talk with Niall no madder how short it was I was excited!