They see you cry/you see them cry Part 1

A/N:  Just a warning, there will be a mention of Finn's death somewhere in here. So please have your box of tissues in hand. I decided to split this into two parts, so this starts with Finn and ends with Rachel. Also, some possible triggers are going to be mentioned, so read at your own risk.

~~~~~~~~

Finn Hudson (season 3 Nationals)
As soon as you walked into the choir room, you saw the word NATIONALS written on the board. You were very excited. You were really hoping and praying that this year, you'd finally get a solo. Even though Mr. Shue gives everyone credit where credit is due, he's always giving the solos to Rachel Berry and your boyfriend, Finn. Finn doesn't really mind, but it pisses you off that Rachel gets almost every solo when you work just as hard as Rachel does. "Alright guys. Nationals are coming up, and now that we have our set list, it's time to really buckle down on practicing. So...we are starting with the Trouble Tones, and then we're gonna transition into Rachel's Celine Dion solo, and then our big group number." Mr. Shue announced, and your heart plummeted into your stomach. You felt sick. Of course Rachel has a solo. You kinda zoned out during rehearsal, and Finn could tell. Once everyone was dismissed for the day, you were one of the first ones out the door. Finn raced after you, taking your hand in his. You turned around, tears already forming in your eyes. Finn drew very concerned, pulling you close in the empty hallway. "Baby, do you wanna talk about what's wrong?" He asked. Damn if Finn couldn't ease you into talking. "I-It's just...I've worked my ass off this year, Finn. And how does Mr. Shue repay that hard work? He shoves it back in my face by giving Rachel yet another solo!" You sobbed. "Baby please don't cry," Finn coaxed. "It's not fair to me, Finn. I work just as hard as Rachel does—maybe a little harder to earn a solo. And I'm proud of you for getting one, but I'm sick and tired of Rachel getting the spotlight! It's all the time in this godforsaken club, and I just feel even worse!" You broke down. Finn shed one tear, unable to hold them back. He never thought of it like that. "Hey, baby it's gonna be okay. Look, tomorrow before glee club starts, you should talk to Mr. Shue. Bottling this up isn't good for you. Just tell him, and I'm sure he'll understand. If not, you come straight to me. Baby I'm so proud of you. You've done so good this year. I'm lucky to call you my amazing girlfriend. I love you, Y/N Pierce." He said, making you smile softly through your tears. "I love you too, Finn. Thanks for cheering me up," you said. Finn smiled and kissed your cheek lovingly before giving you his dopey little grin. "Well, if I didn't cheer you up, then I didn't do my job. Hey, you wanna stay for dinner tonight? Mom's making stew." Finn said with a glint of happiness in his eyes. You giggled; Finn and food were a good combination. "I'd love to." You said as you took your boyfriend's hand, walking out to his truck with him.

Kurt Hummel (slight AU; Never Have Been Kissed)
Kurt was an openly bisexual boy at McKinley, which led to bullying. He'd been bullied by closeted gay Dave Karofsky since freshman year, according to Kurt's stepbrother, Finn. You knew that Kurt was bullied, but you didn't know just how bad it got. You were talking with Artie at his locker, concerned because you hadn't seen Kurt in your previous class, Home Economics. You'd texted him a few times, but he hadn't responded. Your attention turned to the end of the hallway, where Karofsky had a smug look on his face, which you could only interpret as bad news. You began to run towards the men's locker room, knocking on the door rapidly. "Kurt?! Kurt are you in there?" You asked worriedly. "G-Go away!" He shouted from the other end of the door. Coach Beiste walked up, and you had this pleading urgent look in your eyes. "Please let me in, Coach. Something's wrong." You said, nearly in tears. She nodded, letting you in. You found your boyfriend sitting in the corner, crying with his knees huddled to his chest. "Baby...what happened?" You asked softly, tracing your hands through his soft hair. He took in shuddered breaths as he curled into your touch, letting you embrace him. "Shhh, baby. I'm here. I'm right here." You cooed sweetly. "I-It was Karofsky. I-I came in here to give him a piece of m-my mind, and...he forced himself on me. K-Kissed me, and it was really gross. And t-then, he started to...t-touch me in certain places. God, I feel so violated and dirty," he sobbed. You couldn't help but feel angry; how dare Karofsky sexually assault Kurt like that! "Baby I want you to listen to me, okay? I don't completely understand what's happened to you, but I do know one thing: I will always be here for you no matter what. Whether it's Karofsky or something else. I'm always here for you, and I always will be. I love you, Kurt Hummel. I love you with all my heart," you mumbled. It seemed to calm him down some. "I love you too, darling. Worst thing about it is...is that I'll always remember my first kiss in the worst way," he said sadly. You kissed his head. "No, it wasn't your first kiss. It doesn't count." You countered. He looked up at you with this cute confused look, before you gently leaned in and placed your lips on his. Kurt couldn't think; his first kiss! His first real kiss! By the time you'd pulled away, there was a smile on his face. He'd be okay with time. You knew he was a trooper. Kurt Hummel was one amazing human being.

Blaine Anderson (Yes, Blaine is bi; this is my imagination running wild. Season 4, and Blaine is at McKinley)
You were sitting down at the Lima Bean, waiting for Blaine Anderson, your best friend. You two usually got coffee together on Fridays after college for you and school for Blaine, and he was running a little late. Before you knew it, he was sitting down, wearing sunglasses inside. "Blaine, why are you wearing sunglasses indoors?" You asked. "Because I want to?" He questioned, making you suspicious. "Take them off, please." You requested. "No way, Y/N." He retaliated quickly. "Blaine they're just sunglasses. C'mon, will you please take them off?" You asked. He gave in, and took them off, revealing a black eye. "Blaine, oh my god. What happened to you?" You asked, examining his eye. "It's no big deal. I just got hit by something this morning," he mumbled. You didn't have to be a genius. You knew about Blaine's boyfriend, Sebastian Smythe. You didn't trust the former Warbler (Sebastian) one bit. "Sebastian hit you, didn't he Blaine?" You asked lowly. The 18-year-old tensed up, giving you your answer. "Blaine, you need to get out of that house." You said. Blaine looked up at you like a scared kid. "I-I can't. He said he'd kill me if I left him. Y/N, I can't leave him. I don't have anywhere to go," he said softly. You reached across the table, grabbing his hand in yours. "Yes you do. You're gonna go back there tonight, pack your things, and come straight to my house. I have a spare room for you. Blaine, I care about you. I don't want to see you get hurt any worse than this. It'd kill me if that happened to you." You said, and Blaine began to cry. "Thank you. Thank you so much, Y/N," he sobbed into your shoulder. You just hugged him close, rubbing his back. "Of course Blaine. It's gonna be okay. You'll be okay," you coaxed softly. Blaine needed a friend right now. That was your cue to be that friend.

Quinn Fabray (Preggers)
It was just a normal day at McKinley. You were luckily best friends with Quinn Fabray, so you were spared from getting slusheed by the football team. You were in the bathroom, fixing your makeup so you would look a little more decent, when you heard soft sobs coming from a stall. You recognized those cries anywhere. "Quinn? You okay?" You asked, concerned for the blonde cheerleader. When Quinn heard your voice, she tensed a little bit. "Y-Y/N? Is it just you in here?" She asked tentatively. "Yeah, Q. It's just me," you confirmed, and the blonde sophomore walked out of the stall, sitting on the tiled floor, crying into her hands. You sat down next to her, rubbing little circles into her back. "Quinn, everything's gonna be okay." You coaxed. "No! No, Y/N, everything's not going to be okay. I screwed up." Quinn sobbed into your shoulder. You were extremely concerned for the girl. Your best friend. "Can you tell me what's wrong? I won't tell anyone—I swear on my life." You said. She sat up, and gave you a serious yet sad look. "I-I'm pregnant." She said, and you took a moment to process what she'd said. Quinn Fabray was pregnant. "Oh Q...I'm so sorry," you apologized. She rambled about how Finn was the father, and that she was scared of the future. "I want to keep it, but I don't know if I'm ready to raise a baby yet." She said softly. "Quinn...no matter what decision you make, know I'm always behind you 1,000%. Even if it looks like no one's there for you, I'll always be there for you. You're not gonna go through this by yourself," you coaxed. It seemed to calm her down, and she started crying happy tears. "Thank you, Y/N. Your words mean a lot to me." She said. You nodded, just sitting with the head cheerleader in the bathroom for a good majority of the school day. She needed someone to be there for her. That someone was gonna be you.

Rachel Berry (Grilled Cheesus)
"Kurt? Y/N?" Came Mr. Shue's voice. You and your brother looked at one another before exiting the choir room with the Spanish teacher and Ms. Pillsbury, the guidance counselor. "Is something wrong?" You and your brother asked simultaneously. Mr. Shue was playing with his hands, which meant something had happened. "Uh guys...your father's in the hospital," he said slowly. You felt like you would be sick. "What?" You asked in tears. "He was with a customer, and he began having a heart attack." Ms. Pillsbury explained. You kinda zoned out, looking over at Kurt, who was now in tears as well. This couldn't be happening. You were 7 when your mom, Elizabeth, died. You and Kurt couldn't lose Burt. It felt like a sick, cruel joke. But it wasn't. When the words sank in, you sat on your knees, crying hysterically into your hands. Kurt sat down next to you, crying with you. Lo and behold, Rachel peeked her head out of the choir room, noticing you and Kurt crying. Her heart was breaking. "Guys? What's wrong?" She asked concerned. You looked up to see your crush with sadness in her brown eyes. "Um...our dad's in the hospital. Rach, he had a heart attack." You answered. The diva covered her mouth with her hand, grabbing your hand in the process. "I am so so sorry. For you both." She consoled. "Thank you, Rachel. It means a lot to us. Doesn't it sissy?" Kurt said softly. He hadn't called you sissy since Elizabeth's funeral. You nodded, not trusting your voice at the moment. So there you sat, between Rachel and Kurt as you bawled your eyes out at the current news of your father. How could this happen? Why did this happen? Maybe those questions would be answered. But right now, you and Kurt needed a moment to just cry. So you had a moment to cry.