Part 1

this chapter is all about clove.but before we go into her head lets give you an idea who she is.clover amilia kentwell  or clove for short is 15 years old. her home is in the rocky mountains of district 2.she has long glossy brown hair that she likes to keep in a high pony tail.clove trains in a specil acadamy every day from the hours 7am-4pm so that she can volenteer for the houner of partisapating in the 74th annual hunger games.the reaping is in 1 week and clove like all the other teens in district 2 are kicking into high gear .well I think thats all you need to know for know.

I wake with astart like every morning to nightmares.I think of my mother bearly hanging on just clinging to life.in my nightmares i've seen her die more times then I can count.well I'd better get to training I don't want to be late I think to myself the truth is i'm probably around 2 or 3 hours early but the real reason I want to go is I just can't stand the nightmares anymore.I grab a roll from the table kiss my parents on the forhead and start walking to the acadamy.My famliy doesn't have a car we don't have the moeny  not like my dad would let me drive anyway he thinks i'm imresponsable.Anyway it's such a short walk I would'nt even need a car.

I get to the acadamy and see that the only other person here is cato hadley!I've never met him personly but the other girls talk about him nonstop its quite anoying actually.today he had the brilant idea to train shirtless witch made me very uncomfrtable . Iwalked over to the knife throwing stasion like always and start to throw.I never miss! But i can't stop thinking of cato shirtless maming the stupid dummys with his sword . I wasn't thinking of him the way the other girls did I just wished he would put his stupid shirt on so that I could focus!thats what I need afterall the reaping is only a week away!

CATO'S POV

there she goes again another perfect hit.How is it that the only girl in this place that I care the slightest about dosen't give a dam about me?It's frustrating all the other girls fall head over heels for me yet i find the girl withe the knifes more attractive then every single one of them.why does she have to be so agravating?I hate it!that settles it I must have her i must make her mine!I slowley walk over to the stashion next to her and start tieing a basic snare she looks at me for a split second then darts her eyes back to her target. Then she does something I didn't expect she speaks to me! "put a shirt on Hadley "she spits in a harsh tone. I say "why am I distracting you knife girl? "she speaks again "as a matter of factly yes, yes you are so are you putting a shirt on or will I have to make you?" "oh knife girl you really don't know me I do what I like you really think you can make me do anything? "she turns back to her target I find my self laughing for some reason she whips around glaring daggers at me she asks "why are you laughing Hadley?" I say "I was just thinking of you trying to spar with me" she smirks and says "is that a challenge Hadley" I think for a minute and say "yes it is a challenge" this will be so easy. After a minute clove comes out of the locker room she's wearing black shorts and a black crop top with her hair as always in her trademark ponytail. Wow she's hot! She walks over to me and stands on the other end of the sparring matt I say "now knife girl lets see if your as though as you think" she smirks and takes a step forward me.

CLOVE'S POV

I take a step towards Cato on the sparing mat 

and lunge at him he wasn't expecting that.I knock him to the ground and have him pinned there. I make a fist and rise it above my head and slam it down with all the force I can give without breaking his nose. Just then he flips me on to my back his nose is bleeding as he speaks "good one knife girl but I'm afraid it won't be enough to make me surrender" he then pins me down so that its impossible to free myself he smiles a genuine smile and says "can't hit me now huh knife girl" I speak in a harsh tone "I'll figure it out" I hate losing! And I will not lose to Cato firkin Hadley he lifts his fist but before he can land the blow I kick him as hard as I can in his crouch. He falls limp beside me. ha that's why fighting a guy is soooo easy but just in case I punch him a couple more times okay like 5 more times then he suddenly flips me and pins me again he snarls at me "oh knife girl you really shouldn't have done that"I smirk and say "why? because it seems as though I'm a better fighter then you" for that I earn a punch in the gut. "do you surrender? "he seaths "never! "I say and with all my might I punch him in the jaw and after rubbing his jaw he and I jump to our feet and he says "the next one to be pinned down is the loser" and with that I lunge and pin him "I win Hadley you got beat by a girl " ha ha ha I win and with that Cato gets up and walks over to the climbing net and I laugh under my breath wait until Liz here's about this.