Part 4

I haven't read/written a clato story in months! it feels so good to revisit the world of these characters!

"Jason?!" I ask astonished that he's here in my room lying on my bed as if it's his own.he glace's over to me smirking "hello cate" he says using the nickname he gave me as a child. "seem's you have gotten yourself a girlfriend, hasn't it?" I nod curtly "what's the sweet thing's name?" he says flipping the page of the book he's reading a smirk plastered to his smug face."clover-clover amelia Kentwell" "such a pretty name isn't it?" he asks his smirk growing. "i was her first trainer you know. good girl but she had too much arrogance..." "you're the reason she hates me!" I spit angrily. my brother set's down his book clearly happy with my outburst "now clearly baby brother that isn't a healthy relationship" he says and walks out of my room.

the next morning at the training center.

I walk through the doors of the training center happy to get away from my evil brother when a long black throwing knife whizzes by my head I dodge it which makes me lose balance. I almost right myself, when clove comes speeding over and rams into me. pushing me up against the wall "what.the.hell, Hadley!?" she yells in my face, "what in snow's name is wrong with you!!!!" I raise my hand's in surrender. "whoah there! clove calm down! and beside's if you hit me the supervisors will drag you out of here so...you don't wanna hit me" she glare's at me "there's a difference between not wanting to hit you because I'll get in trouble and not wanting to smash your pretty little face to pieces!" "oh, do you think I'm pretty?" I ask a smirk growing on my lips.clove glares and lets me go angrily. "see you tonight love of my life" I call after her provoking her she turn's "you really just down shut up don't you? you son of a..." "is that any sort of language to use to your BOYFRIEND!!!" I yell so the whole training center can hear me. cloves mouth drops. then she smirks taking an emerald handled throwing knife from her belt. "you really shouldn't have down that hardly" she says and trow's the knife so it buries itself in the wall beside my head.gulp.she take's a step toward's me "as I'd like to remind you...I never miss" well crap.i say and sprint behind the nearest training structure clove run's after me hurling her knife's as she runs me. she gets about 10 metre's when the peacekeepers grab her and drag her out.she smirk's over to me.