things i found on pinterest that im turning into memes

Sam was in the living room with Peter, scrolling on Pintrest. He finally speaks after almost half an hour of silence.

"Billie Eilish is the most hardworking, successful teenager I know."

Peter stayed silent for a few moments before saying, "I can lift 50 tons."

Sam looked over. "Can you pay your parents bills?"

Peter stayed silent for a few more seconds once more. "I don't... I don't have parents."

And Sam spit out his coffee.

-----

Bucky had everyone rallied up in a room, them sitting on the couch. "Who told the kid I talk like a 1960's mobster?"

Sam raises his hand. "I thought it'd be funny."

Peter then walks by, doing finger guns at Bucky. "ᵇᵃᵈᵃ ᵇᶦⁿᵍ."

"...bada boom." Bucky replies hesitantly

-----

Peter was randomly walking through the halls, bored as all heck. But right as he was gonna start walking up the wall mindlessly, he sneezed.

And Clint in the vents heard it. "Bless you."

Peter looked up. "gOD?"

-----

Everyone decided to take the two teenagers, Peter and Shuri to Disney World. Bucky knew the teens too well and decided to go in the teacup rides with them, obviously expecting what was coming. A few people stayed behind though, scared of the trio of hyper people.

And they arrived at the Mad Hatter's Tea Party ride.

So, Steve, Tony, and T'challa got in one cup and Peter, Shuri, and Bucky got in another one. Once the ride started, the adults just chatted quietly, having a normal conversation and spinning slowly.

And then Bucky, Peter, and Shuri zoom past them spinning at lightning speed, screaming.

-----

So Peter and Shuri were spending a whole weekend with each other. They were just getting to know each other because Tony thought Peter could use more friends.

And he did not expect how fast they'd get to know each other.

Peter was laying horizontally on a chair, hanging off the edge and playing with a few LEGO pieces.

"Have you ever thought of how weird the English language is? Like, "You ain't shit" and "You are shit" are both insults..."

Shuri looks over from the LEGO castle she was building. "But, "You are the shit" is a compliment."

Peter opened his mouth to speak, but got cut off by Tony in the neighboring bedroom yelling; "IT'S 3 AM, GO tO BED!"

-----

Everyone was sitting in the living room at 12 AM, just minding their own business. Peter was listening to some video on YouTube through his headphones and started singing to it. "You are my fire."

Tony jumps in randomly and starts quietly singing too. "My one desire."

Bruce looked up from his phone, half asleep. "Believe when I say."

Natasha starts singing also, not looking away from her magazine. "I want it that way."

Clint burst into the room. "tELL ME WHY."

Everyone sings, very unenthusiasticly, "ain't nothin' but a heartache."

Clint yelled once more, "tELL ME WHY."

Everyone, still not having it, "ain't nothin' but a mistake."

Clint again, "tell me whyyyy"

Tony by himself; "I never wanna hear you sayyy."

Peter, ripping his headphones off, "I WANT IT THAT WAYY!"

Steve and Thor just look blankly at everyone and just....

"what..?"

-----

Tony and Peter were sitting at the dining room table, not saying anything, just enjoying each other's company. Tony finally said something, breaking the complete silence.

"I'm nothing without my coffee." He says, taking another sip, scrolling on his phone.

Peter looks at him with a completely serious look on his face. He looked him straight in the eyes and said: "Well then maybe you shouldn't have it."

And Tony spit out his coffee.

-----

Peter was meeting Thor and Loki at some point that day and he was very excited. But he was not expected Thor to say this:

"You've raised a great son, Tony." He smiles down at Peter.

Peter blushed in embarrassment and stuttered. "U-Um well a-actually he's not really-"

He gets cut off by Tony putting his arm around his shoulder and saying: "Well thank you, Thor. He's the best kid I could ever ask for."

Peter, with wide eyes; "ᵒʰ ᵐʸ ᵍᵒᵈ."

-----

Peter and Tony were sent on a mission together to investigate a very dark warehouse near a very shady place in the city very late at night.

Once they were both inside, Peter got nervous. It was a lot darker than he expected. But, he attempted to keep his cool.

"Wow, it's pretty d-dark here." Peter says, still looking around the room, not looking up at Tony. But, Tony looked down at him, eyebrow raised.

"I mean, I'm m not scared or anything-" Peter says, voice quivering slightly.

Tony still looked down at him, not believing him for one second.

"Nope, not me, I'm Spider-Man, not scared. Not scared of anything. Nothing, nada. Not even the dark, nope. Especially not the dark." He says, the lie becoming more obvious by the second.

Tony sighs. "Do you want me to hold your hand?"

Peter, quietly; "yes, please."

-----

It's so long.

How-

Anyway, have a gr8 day my dudes

Or night depending on where you live okay goodbYeE.

I'm so sorry about all the memes and stupid stuff I posted in this chapter I was bORED-