Chapter 10 : I Told You What would Happen If You Cheated

A/n : just a quick side note, I'm sorry I haven't been uploading this story I just found a game not to long ago that I'm addicted to, Celestial Spirit Mage, but any why on with that chapter.

It was finally time for the game to begin, Y/n arrived at the location of the arena the games where to be held, he looked to see a large coliseum had been built for this one of a kind tournament.

As he entered he came face to face with his ex-parents.

Y/n : "what do you want"

Gorou : "we come to tell you to back down, and just join Rias as her peerage member"

Y/n : "that's funny, because unlike that pathetic excuse of a living being called Issei, I don't take orders for 2 faced assholes who have nothing better to do that kiss devil ass"

Mrs. Hyoudou : "Y/n please, if its an apology you want then sorry, just listen to us we're your parents"

Y/n : "I don't want an apology, what I want is for you both to see me beat you only son senseless, now move incests"

Y/n pushed past them and headed to the area, and he did he saw Rias, Riser and Issei all walk out the other end and meet him in the middle.

Rias : "last chance Y/n, don't ruin your reputation and just join my peerage"

Y/n : "the only thing that is ruining my reputation, is being seen in public with you 3 wastes of space"

As they got annoyed Y/n saw that all the stands had people from all races, from devils to angels and even the fallen were there as well, as he looked around he saw mostly kids that had sings or had merchandise causing Y/n to smirk.

Y/n : "wow the once powerful dragon known as Ddraig, turned into a dumb kids show character how low have you brought that dragon pervert"

Before he could talked the crowd started chatting, for Issei to win Y/n even saw his ex-parents joining in.

Rias : "do you see, no one thinks your going to win"

Y/n : "that's funny, because I don't care what a bunch of disgusting members of the factions have to say"

Soon everyone heard Sirzechs's voice.

Sirzechs : "hello everyone, I am joined here by my father, Lord Gremory of the Gremory house hold, and Lord Phenex of The Phenex Household, we will be your commentators for this event, we have an existing event for everyone, Rias Gremory, Riser Phenex  had both but their differences aside and have chosen to challge Y/n the younger brother of the Red Dragon Emperor, who was kicked from the family after trying to kill Issei out of Jealousy"

As the crowd booed and Rias, Issei and Riser smirked...Y/n just didn't care.

Another voice was soon here, and everyone looked to see Grayfia.

Grayfia : "hello everyone my name is Grayfia, I am The Queen peice of The Devil Lucifer and I will be your host"

She soon turned to Rias and got her thoughts on the upcoming fight.

Grayfia : "so Rias Gremory, what do you think is going to happen"

As Rias went on about how they destroy Y/n and his team, Y/n just wanted the game to start as she finally shut up Grayfia turned to Y/n, but then instead of asking him what he thought she just ignored him.

Grayfia : "well there you have it, now the rules are simple, if your opponent is unable or is unconscious they lose, it will be an elimination match only 1 person for each team will compete the losing member will be out of the finally battle of the tournament, magic and or weapons are aloud, now let the tournament begin"

As everyone in the crowd cheered Y/n and the other headed to their separate booths as their teams were waiting for them.

Y/n : "Lucy your up first"

Lucy : "right"

As She left Y/n was watching Grayfia speak with the referee.

Y/n(mind) : "I'm watching you devils"

Game after game Y/n noticed how Whenever his team got the upper hand the referee would call a small break and when their team member got the upper hand he would just stand and smile, but Y/n then saw the referee trip Lucy up when he thought no one was looking as the factions watching laughed along with Rias, Rias and Issei with some of the others as well Y/n began making his way to the arena.....

3rd Person P.O.V

Due to the referee interfering the match was called and Lucy lost, as the referee held up her opponents hand she sat there trying not to cry, but she soon saw Y/n walk on to the field....

Lucy : "Y/n I'm sorry I lost"

Y/n : "well done"

Lucy : "w..what but I"

Y/n : "you did better than I expected don't let a simple lost against a weak little devil do anything"

As Y/n rubbed Lucy's head his attention turned to the referee.....

Y/n : "and besides"

Everyone's eyes widen as they soon saw Y/n's hand go through the referee's chest a rip out his heart, most of the crowd had their mouths covered trying not to puke while some covered their eyes, Y/n ripped his hand out taking the devils heart with him he then grabbed the mic that the referee had and looked directly at Sirzechs.....

Y/n : "I warned you what would happen if I found you cheating didn't I.....anyone that cheats dies Sirzechs that includes you"

He then faced Rias and the others who looked shocked at what happened....

Y/n : "and just to be clear I will never in a million years be jealous of a worthless nobody, that needs boobs to power up I feel sorry for Ddraig being stuck with you most be a nightmare come true"

Y/n crushed the referee's heart before walking off with Lucy and got the next person ready for the upcoming match.......