VIXX Daily, Vol. 2

VIXX Daily

Voice, Visual, Value in Excelsis

Your news for the arts

-----

Cha Hakyeon set to star in new dance production

by Rovix

Cha Hakyeon, the young dancer who took the world by storm a few years ago, just announced that he is directing and starring in a new show of dance.

In the teaser photo and accompanying statement that was released just minutes ago, the production is called Starlight. The photo depicts Cha in traditional clothing and his trademark intense facial expression amid falling flower petals—a stunning scene reminiscent of a sageuk TV drama.

Tickets will go on sale a week from now, and performances of Starlight will begin five months from now, held at the Jellyfish Theatre.

Cha was a breakout star in Korea's hottest television dance show, Dancing Machine, with his popularity only soaring after his winning 1st place and his announcement soon after that he was starting his own dance company. He is also known for choreographing his own dances in a complex and elegant style that is critically acclaimed and, most of all, uniquely Cha Hakyeon.

Undoubtedly, Dancer Cha is practicing his hardest to perfect his performances even at this very moment. We at VIXX Daily are highly anticipating this new show.

 We at VIXX Daily are highly anticipating this new show

Cha Hakyeon dancing

A/N: Thanks for reading! I love feedback so please vote/comment.