Shaky Times

The first bell rang throughout the school. Sagittarius was sitting in first period wondering where Aquarius and Leo were. She didn't care too much about Leo but it was very out of character for Aquarius to miss school and not be sick.

Soon Sagittarius's wonder were put to rest as the Leo and Aquarius duo burst into the room not trying to be quiet at all. They were panting and went to sit down. The teacher scolded them but moved on.

All the zodiacs looked at the pair but couldn't ask anything until class ended. It felt like years until the class ended but it was only about 15 minutes.

"Aquaduck, where were you? And what were you doing with Leo?" Sagittarius asked her friend.

"We got locked out of the dorms and slept in the zodiac room which I now know is sound proof," Aquarius answered. She looked very tired and had many bags under her eyes.

"Wow. Why didn't you knock on my dorm? I woulda let you in," Sagittarius asked.

Aquarius's face went empty of emotions and all expressions. Clearly she had no good answer.

"I don't know Saggy, I really don't," Aquarius said drifting down the halls as if she were a ghost now.

Behind Sagittarius and Aquarius was Leo and the others. Leo was being questioned heavily by the other air signs.

"What were you doing to our Aquarius?" Gemini asked Leo poking Leo on the arm to get him to look at him.

"Nothing! We both got locked out of our dorms that's it!" Leo protested.

"Okay but you two slept together in the zodiac room last night. You definitely did something. Look at the poor girl! She looks like a ghost!" Libra exclaimed, poking Leo's other arm.

"Oh my god wait do you guys think- I have a girlfriend! I'm loyal to her and her only!"

"Your girlfriend is a bitch!" Aries yelled at Leo from behind.

Leo stopped dead in his tracks and very dramatically turned around. "She just has trouble expressing her feelings in a healthy way! That's all."

Scorpio was about to say something but Cancer and Pisces shoved him along and past the two fighting signs.

"She literally picks on everyone Leo. You're actually just a horrible enabler for her okay. I don't even wanna fight with you anymore, and I love fighting," Aries told Leo shoving him out of the way and the walking away some other direction not even to class.

"Guys I know you all hate her but you don't have to have to hate me to!" Leo said with a slight whine to his voice.

"I'll treat you nicely once you tell us what you did to Aqua!" Gemini said stubbornly.

Leo let out a sigh of defeat not bothering to defend himself.

Aquarius slowed done to walk next to Libra, Leo, and Gemini to tell what happened but right as she opened her mouth red sirens started blaring in the halls.

"What the fu-" Libra started to say but was cut off when the building started to shake and she fell to the ground with everyone else.

"Get to the zodiac room!" Sagittarius screeched running at full speed as a loud boom was heard followed but a crumbling sound.

All the signs booked it to the zodiac room and reached it within only a minute. They all got in safely and Virgo did a head count.

"Okay guys, we're missing people. The water signs are gone along with Aries," she told everyone.

Luckily the water signs came in seconds after Virgo did the head count. Scorpio was carrying Cancer in his arms and laid her down on the couch.

"Don't worry she only fainted," Pisces said distilling everyone's worry and fear.

"Guys Aries is still gone," Sagittarius said rekindling everyone's fear and worry.

The crumbling and booms were getting louder and more frequent. Everyone stood around like a bunch of lost sheep for several moments before the panic set in.

"Oh. My. God. Guys what if Aries is dead?!" Pisces shrilled.

"No no no he wouldn't die! It can't even be that bad out there." Taurus said.

"Do you not see the dry wall in my hair or do you need a pair of glasses? It's really bad out there." Scorpio said sitting down to contemplate.

"I'm gonna go find him I gotta!" Sagittarius ran up to the door and tried to open it. She jiggled it several times and tried pushing pulling lifting and everything she could think of but the door wouldn't budge.

"Guys... I think we're locked in."

A/N
I updated :) I'm on Winter break rn tho so don't get too excited about it. Sorry if any characters are acting different than before or if details don't match btw it's been awhile and I've got the memory of a brick. Have a beautiful morning or after morning tho.

Sincerely, Zodi