🦊A Guilty Fox🦊

I wake up to my alarm. It was the start of a song Courtney liked, "Counting Stars" by one republic. I slip on my socks and take a bath, I used my birthday cake bathbomb for Courtney. I washed my hair with strawberry shampoo, shaved my legs, and I painted my nails. I wore some white converse shoes with purple knee socks, I threw on a high waisted jean skirt and my bonnie shirt. He was my favourite. I brushed my hair, grabbed my red messenger bag, my phone, and my keys. And headed out to pick up Courtney. Me and her met at park when we were young, I had a bonnie plush with me and she liked it. So we started talking and here we are years later playing detective and questioning an animatronic fox. Wow my life is weird.

❤Time skip by a sexy reader❤

Me and Courts arrived at the pizzeria. She wore a rose gold croptop and high waisted jeans. "Hey your shoe is untied" I said in a sing~song voice. "Nice try yn! Im wearing vans!" I chuckled "You're getting better Courts" She smiled. The smell of pizza hit my face. We made it in time for a show, "Hey kids!" Freddy cheered. The kids screamed in pure joy. Courtney sat down and I orderesd a cheese pizza and sodas. I sat down, they were taking song requests. Courtney raised her hand, they called on her. "COUNTING STARS, COUNTING STARS!" they played her song she was so happy. I smiled I was like her big sister, I liked it. After the show we went to pirates cove. Which was NOT easy, the guards were watching it at all times. Since '87 Foxy was out of order. We made a distraction by paying two kids $5 to fight. The guards went to break it up so we bolted in the curtains. Foxy just stood there. Cold, lifeless, and sad. Courtney had a tear rolling down her face. She used her arm to wipe it away. She mumbled something hard to make out. But it sounded like "Do it for him"   she tapped foxy on the shoulder while I kept watch. He looked at her and smiled. "F-Finally" he silently wept on her shoulder. "Look lass I know yer brother be that Brent kid, im so sorry lass pleae please forgive me!" Courtney looked shocked, she looked at him a hugged him. "Of course Foxy" she cried into him. I smiled, we crept out giving those kids thumbs up and walked to our seats. She sighed, "I'm so happy" I chuckled "I know."