The Wedding

The wind blew two girls's dresses gently, one was pure white, the other a slght peach color. People gathered around in pews, all dressed up with somewhere to go. Cherry blossoms danced in the wind, flowing past one of the girls, who caught it and smiled. She was still getting ready, still had to put the final touches on her dark hair. The girls father stood nearby, with a slight look of disapproval,  but the girl didnt care. She was in love.

She added a small tiara to her hair, which was curled in a bun, and smiled at herself. The girl and her father then turned, hand in hand, and began to walk out of the small tent and into the collection of cherry blossom trees. They were by a lake, and sunset was quickly approaching. Cherry blossoms flew through the air and landed with grace on the water. The people in pews did not notice them coming until they were at the begining of the isle. Then they stood up, the half closest to her gave the same looks as her father. The others smiled at the girl and one child even waved.

The girl waved and smiled back. A girl at the end of the isle smiled brightly at her fiance, her dark brown hair rippling around her shoulders. 'Shes beautiful.' The girl at the end of the isle thought. Her father stood beside her, smiling at the girl at the begining of the isle. The girl smiled back, and she felt happy.

They began to walk down the isle, and while they did a gentle wedding march played on the piano by the girl waitings friend. Cherry blossoms flew left and right as they walked, and two small girls danced before them, throwing flowers. The people they walked past gave small, quiet congratulations. She thanked them back with equal quietness. Then she finally reached the end of the isle, her father breaking away to sit with his own wife while the other father did the same. The two girls stood hand in hand then, and the girl that waited whispered to the other,

"You look beautiful Gabby." Gabby smiled and said back,

"So do you Ari." The pastor raised his hands for the people in pews to sit. They did so, and the two girls stood close, hand in hand. The pastor spoke, while the ring carrier stood there, waiting.

"Do you Gabby take Arianna to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do."Gabby said, smiling into Aris face. Ari took a ring from the ring holder and slipped it onto her hand.

"And do you Arianna take Gabby to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do." Ari met Gabbys eyes. Both girls smiled together at the same time. Gabby then placed the ring on Aris hand.

"You may now kiss the bride." Their lips met, and the onlookers cheered for them. But the girls took no notice. They were in their own world, stuck together like glue. They both remembered when they met, on a website for stories. Then they met for the first time outside wattpad. Then their first date, then the proposal. Finally, this blissful day.

Both broke apart and smiled at each other. They walked down the isle, hand in hand, and made their way to their car. Gabby drove, and Ari looked back at the smiling, cheering and waving family members and thought for the millionth time.

"I love her..."