Oc's

//: If you haven't noticed already, I roleplay a LOT. That's not even joke. So, instead of making an Oc book and putting them in there, I'm just gonna update this page whenever I get the chance to. Also, there will be people tagged in these just warning ya. Also, it'll tell you what fandom the characters are from. Let's get started!

Boku no Hero Academia (Instagrams)

FILE #C0D3 894

Continue?

> Yes No

Name: Cirri

Nickname(s): Coochan (by Steam! Izuku), Cirichan (by most people), Riri (older sister - deceased)

Age: 6

Quirk: Shadow Manipulation. Can control shadows for said periods of time, depending on the size and purpose. Overuse with result in exhaustion, loss of control, loss of mental stability and dizziness

Backround: 3RR0R ふぁいるがみつかりません

Alias: Student

Personality: Has a very positive out look on life. She absolutely adores the underground hero EraserHead, and wants to become a hero who can bring hope to those with none. Doesn't get angry often, and if she does, it's probably just more annoyed than angry. Will only get angry if somone hurts the people close to her, and will most likely go on a rampage. Very considerate and patient, especially if she knows it's for the greater good of someone who needs more attention than her. Though, if it's something like sleep, she will not hesitate to wake you up if she's craving something. Also quite sensitive, and doesn't like being yelled at. She will most likely give you some space if you do. Due to her past, she doesn't like it when people are sad either, and tries her best to cheer them up.

Family and/or Guardian(s): Hoki Family & Shadow Izuku

Likes: Basically everything. Sweets, the dark, murder (surprisingly), starry nights, rainy days ect.

Dislikes: Almost everything that's deduced as bad. Specifically, not being told important issues, being manipulated and used, her loved ones getting hurt, somone sad and not being able to do anything

Motto: Stay curious! You don't know what might come next!

FILE #C0D3 758

Continue?

>Yes No

Name: Fanakila Hoki

Nickname(s): Fanny (by almost everyone), Fanchan (Steam! Izuku)

Age: 16

Quirk: Dimension Seeker (another common name is Traveller). Can open rifts to other places, and other dimensions. Drawbacks include, motion sickness, pain (everywhere), may act delusional and on the rare occasion they have left the rift open for too long, create a permanent hole in that particular dimension or place.

Background: Grew up with a normal childhood. Nothing traumatic, she grew up normally like most other people. Currently, she is taking a doctorate course and is an assistant nurse at a hospital near her home. Parents adopted Cirri 3 days before her 16th birthday. Is an only child, who's "older brother" died when he was just a baby due to a rare disease.

Alias: Student, Assistant Nurse, English Tutor, Writer

Personality: Outgoing and not afraid to try new things. Always up for new experiences and challenges, due to her very adventurous nature. Quite a simple person, with a strong and confident personality. Short tempered, and easily swayed.

Family and/or Guardian(s): Angelina (mother), Brooke (father), Cirri (adopted sister)

Likes: Joking around, yoghurt, her friends, and fresh food

Dislikes: Bullies, confusing people, loud noises, and headaches

Motto: Let's spice it up~ (not dirty you sinners)

(SteampunkandSquidy)

I'd write some more, but I'm in school rn -w-