Chapter 8 | Freshening Up The Spirit |

Aditya sensed a tint of nervousness in Zoya's voice as she stuttered a bit, which he only heard once when she was informing him about her personal details, rather regarding her family when he was inquiring her the moment they met each other.

Aditya could easily figure out that Zoya was lost in his question. The idea sprung to his mind perhaps she was interpreting his invite for something else and it made him snicker closing his mouth.

Zoya meanwhile made sheep's eyes at Aditya's eerie behaviour but what made him tell her next made her giggle along with him. 

"Zoya, please don't mind me for thinking it this way but ah.. I feel that you got my question entirely wrong. I didn't ask you, ahem.. you know? On a date or anything tomorrow.."

Zoya mentally face-palmed herself as she felt her cheeks turning tomato red, with just the mention of the word 'date'. Exactly, she was thinking the same! Oh my god, how did Mr. Aditya read her mind? Zoya was stupefied.

"Uh.. ahem.. No Mr. Hooda, I.. I was confused with your question, that.. that's it! Yeah!"

Zoya managed to escape from the awkward situation. Aditya grinned.

"Then it's OK. What I meant was you'll anyway meet me here for the session tomorrow, same time right? I'll let you know about the paintings hanging around my cabin then! That way we have topics to talk about, if ever you know, I ask you about your personal life which might make you feel uneasy? For starters? So what say Zoya? Tomorrow, same time?"

Aditya clutched the arms of his chair excitedly, his happiness beaming in his smile. Zoya nodded her head with a slight smile.

"So, I checked the clock before you checked out the painting and it said five past five'O clock. The session must end now or else, the management can be tough and regulations suck. So see ya! Have a nice evening Zoya!"

Zoya nodded her head politely, amused with his friendly nature and picked up her duffel bag, moved her chair back and got up.

"It was nice talking to you Mr. Hooda, have a nice day"

Aditya stood up from his chair before Zoya could and smiled his dimple smile, which made Zoya's heart do a little jump. He was indeed very handsome and she felt lucky that apart from discussing about her personal life, she could finally see a good looking guy two days per week, after lectures.

As Zoya moved towards the door of the cabin, Aditya was quick enough to beat to it before her and opened it wide. He made an animated move with his hands to show her the path outside, in a funny way. Zoya looked up at the tall guy standing next to her, still unable to believe how young he is for a lecturer and shook her head with a tiny smile.

As Zoya walked away from his cabin, Aditya slowly moved out and crossing his hands across his chest, he kept looking at the mysterious girl, walking out of the university probably in a rush. He was late to arrive for the session and it's all because of his fault that Zoya was delayed today. 

He slowly noticed Zoya. Her pink colour shawl was swinging on it's own, in a rather dramatic way while the silver colour high-heels made his mouth open in surprise and a grin covered his face noticing her real height. He shrugged, sending a hand across his hair and entered his cabin, closing the door.

Minutes later as Aditya was almost ready with his side bag to leave, Nita entered the office with a broom and a smile on her face.

"Aditya Sir, you're planning to leave now?"

"Yes Nita, I am. I was just collecting my belongings and looking whether I'm missing out on something. You can come and start sweeping, I don't mind"