the new girl

A/N:
NEW BOOK 🖤
my old book kinda flopped, and crashed...... but here's something new for y'all. Enjoy x
————————————————
i woke up to my mom yelling for me to get up.
"yes mom i'm coming," i said and dragged my feet to my closet.
i've never been a fan of school, at all. but i have to go. my music career apparently still requires me to attend school for one more year. great.
i went to my closet and pulled out some black jeans, a black oversized hoodie and a black beanie.
i wasn't in the mood for no bullshit today, so i stuck to the colour black, hoping all the hoes at school would get the point.
i packed my backpack, it had, my pencil case, my black hydro flask, food, phone charger and earphones inside.
i grabbed my car keys from my bedside table and went downstairs.
"morning doofus," i said messing my brothers hair up, he's 14 and his names Brock.
"Skye what the fuck," he said and rolled his eyes.
"language," mom said sternly making me giggle.
i grabbed a fruit box and hugged my mom, then dad.
"bye, i love you!" i said to them then hugged Brock,
"bye bozo," he said and then glued his eyes to his phone.
i jumped in the car and played 'summer games' by drake, i love drake.
after about 10 minutes of jamming and driving i pulled up to the hell hole. great.
i grabbed my backpack and threw it over my shoulder. today was gonna be a long day.
i met with my two besties, Hailey and Stella.
"hey bitches!" i said and pulled them into a hug.
"hey Skye!" they said insync and i laughed a little.
we went to our lockers and grabbed our things, quickly going to home room.
"welcome back everyone." Mr Harris said and went through the attendance.
after attendance there was a knock at the door, the principle with someone behind her.
"good morning everyone!" she started
"you have a new student coming in her today, Billie," she said and motioned for her to come into class.
she had silky silver coloured and had an odd style of baggy clothes which some how fit her perfectly.
she was absolutely gorgeous.
i looked over at Hailey and Stella, they were in their seats.
my jaw was on the ground and they wiggles their eyebrows.
Mr Harris scouted out the class room and his eyes landed on me, and the spare seat beside me.
"Skye," he said and motioned me to some forward.
i confidently stood up and moved to the front of the class.
as i got closer, i realised how beautiful this Billie girl was. wow i was head over heels for this girl.
"Billie this is Skye Atwood, she's a lovely girl and she will show you around the school, you'll be sitting beside her," Mr Harris stated and i felt myself heating up, fuck.
"hey Skye," Billie said and brought me into a short but meaningful hug.
"hi, Billie," i said smiling my words.
"well i'll leave you two, Skye be nice and show her around," Mr Harris said and returned to his seat.
"c'mon then shorty," Billie said and we left the class, as we were leaving i winked at Hailey and Stella they just laughed and i left with an angel.
"so how do you like it here?" Billie said flicking her hair to the side and looking at me.
"uh, well it is okay i guess, i've never been a fan of school," i replied and she giggled lightly
"you give me bad ass vibes, not gonna lie," Billie said and i laughed
"whatever you say," i said and we walked silently for no more than 10 seconds.
i showed her around different parts of the school as we came to them, i really like Billie, she's awesome.
i finished the 'tour' and we started talking about music.
"well i have a small following of around 300k at the moment, i make music," i said and she looked at me shocked.
"dude same! i have 450k and a few songs released!" Billie said enthusiastically
"send me some of your music!" i said and she raised an eyebrow.
"i was waiting for this moment, what's your number shorty?" she said and i blushed lightly, FUCK I NEVER BLUSH!
i gave her my number and we arrived at my locker.
"this will be your locker, right by mine," i said and she smiled.
"yo thank you so much for today, maybe we could hang some time?" she said her smile still planted on her face,
"show me your time table, maybe we will have some classes together," i said and she showed me.
"dude we have english and math together, third and fifth period," i said
"awesome!" Billie said and started sorting out her locker.
"it's third period now so i suggest we go," i said laughing and she got her things.
we walked into class and we sat together, we talked for ages and i introduced her to Hailey and Stella.
~
it was the end of sixth period, finally time to go home! the bell sounded and i was at my locker, i put my books away and got my bag and books so i could study.
i closed my locker and Billie was leaving against the locker next to me.
"what you doin later cutie," Billie asked me smiling and holding her lip between her teeth.
"i don't have any plans at the moment," i said and pulled my keys out of my pocket.
"you wanna hang out?" Billie asked
"sure, at my house?" i reply
"of course, send me the addy and i'll pull up soon," she said with a big smile,
"sure thing i'll message you," i said and winked at her
"alright cya!" Billie said and walked the opposite way to me.
i jumped into my car but before pulling away i sent Billie my address,