1

Background story

You've been dating for a few months a boy from the football team, Drew, it wasn't too serious but you two got along with pretty well so you just kept going. Lately though you're having doubts about it, that maybe you're wasting your time since he is definitely NOT the one and your 'thing' temporary.

_

You

"I don't know guys, what if I'm actually wasting my time?" I said flipping the page of Cosmopolitan on my lap and looking around Eric's basement.

"Oh you so are y/n! Haven't you seen the rest of the football team? I mean, we all make mistakes but... Drew? Ugh" Jackie gave me a look over her shoulder before going back to painting her nails.

"Relationships are a waste of time anyway" Hyde spoke not taking his gaze from the television.

Donna and i shared a look before rolling our eyes smiling, "can't wait for love to hit you crackhead" Donna told Steven and he just flipped her off.

"You can waste your time with me" Fez gave me a teeth showing smile and we all looked at him.

"What? Doing it cheers people up! I'm willing to cheer y/n up with my chocolaty body because I'm a good friend and that's what friends do" he said crossing his arms.

I shook my head and just laughted, "thanks Fezzy, I'll keep that in mind".

"Don't worry y/n, I'll help you figure things out" Michael leaned from the couch making himself visible to me.

"You are?" I lift an eyebrow knowing how this would end up.

"Yes, first thing's first, i think you should take these uncomfortable clothes off, they are so tight that you can't think straight"

"MICHAEL!" Jackie shouted and glared at him annoyed.

"What? I'm just trying to help a friend out Jackie!" He defended himself.

I rolled my eyes at his so expected words and kept looking through Cosmopolitan's pages.

"Y/n it's simple" Eric told me "do you love him?"

"No and I didn't care about that but now, i don't know, having a good time isn't enough for me, i need more"

"Call it quits then" he lifted his shoulders and i let out a loud breath.

"I don't know"

"What's holding you back man?" Steven took a ship from his beer, " Dude's stupid anyways and the fact that you feel like you're wasting your time says a lot, so there's only one way to go" he said fixing his shades.

I looked at him quietly for a few seconds but groaned annoyed.

"It's not that simple Hyde"

"IT IS" they all shouted at the same time and i groaned again.

_

"Okay, yeah, around 7 is good, see you later" i hung up the phone  and once i met Jackie's eyes i felt guilt.

"Are you still seeing Drew?" She asked and i slowly nodded, "y/n c'mon! We talked about it"

"Yes, yesterday, i can't make such decisions within a day!" I said stuffing my mouth with Popcorn.

"Fine, let's talk about it now, Donna tell her that she needs to brake up with him"

"You meed to brake up with him" Donna repeted Jackie's words before grabbing the snack bowl from my lap.

"I'll just wait for another week, if nothing chances, i-"

"Y/n! You know i hate agreeing with Jackie but if you think about ending it, you should just do it" Donna rubbed my arm comfortingly and i laid back on my bed.

_

In the circle

"A guy today at The Hub though i was Donna's brother damn it an-"

"You went at The Hub without us?" Fez cut Eric off.

"It was a date Fez but anyway why do these things keep happening to me? I mean, Donna's lucky for having me as her boyfriend right?"

"Jakie is lucky for having ME as her boyfriend, just look at me, a true eye candy" Michael said with a stupid smile.

"Yeah, an expired one"

"Huh? Why?"

"Cause you're having a bad taste, Jackie's the devil man!"

"Whatever Hyde, I'M doing it, you're NOT plus I'M A CANDY EITHER WAY SO WHO CARES"

"Guys, she's lucky right?"

"Whatever Forman"