ii. Phone Wallpaper

Double update in one day?

HOLY CRAP!

Hehehe, anyways, this time I'm gonna tell you guys a story.

The stories about 'The Tale of Me, this lowly servant to my ANNOYING yet demanding lil sister'

Once upon a time....

Bullsh*t with those nonsense.

To make things easier... long short story, a few days ago, my lil sis begging me to make her own  phone wallpaper since she's has been addicted with some kpop guy who i don't give a damn about his name is and after she discover that her big sis is so damn good at editing *smug face* LMAO

ANYWAYS, as you guys got a view as the third point over view, you know what my answer is, right?

As a very kind (not), responsible (what is that thing? Can it be eaten? 😂), more importantly loving (hell yeah) big sister that everyone envy in this world, i hopelessly accept her request since i can't stand seeing her pitiful look and puppy eyes. Ughh...

Some moment later....

All my blood, sweat and tears has been poured over thi EDITS...

JUST TO GET CRITICISM FROM HER?!

When i show both of it to her she was like

"OH MY GOSH SIS, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY BABY JACOB??!! HE'S EYES AREN'T LIKE THAT!!! CHANGE ITTTT!!" *scream*

Bish, it's a good thing I've made it for ya, y'know?

*silently raise a middle finger inside my heart*

This kind of reaction I've receive from my goddamned beloved spoiling clingy lil sister, just making my self esteem even lower.

My spirit on making graphic has been decrease...

But i learned one thing

AND THAT IS

"DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT IT. DON'T GIVE UP JUST BECAUSE OF THAT'

at that moment, i take a deep  breath and relaxing my mind and start a new one.

*snort*

*snort*

'I guess it's another failure. Let's discard this-'

Before i can even push the delete button, suddenly out of nowhere

"AHHH!! SIS ITS GORGEOUS OMGGGG I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT SO MUCHHH. GIMME THE PIC RIGHT NOW"

LIKE SERIOUSLY?

*facepalm*

I was left dumbfounded after being used by. The exact mean is taking advantage of.

*******

And there you go! One hella nightmare of me comes from my troublesome lil sister who i wish to be a little bit normal and less annoying.

The story didn't end there. The second part will coming soon since i haven't finished yet her edit. I only made HALF quater of it. Another two?

Mehhh, let's the fate determine it😂😂