Chapter 5(hope you read the warning)

"Skipping"

(Levy's pov)

As Gajeel picked me up out of my chair my legs wrapped around his torso. I bit his lip and tugged, I got a soft groan from the dragon slayer, and I smirked at the result. He began to bite my neck I moan softly in content of his canines digging into my skin. He turned his fingers into iron; the cold feeling from the rough touch made me squirm and shiver in is arms. He took me upstairs...

(Gajeels pov)

I took Levy upstairs, she let her self down and started making out with me while unbuttoning my shirt she through it on my desk, I laid her down roughly on my bed, while she was still lip locked with me, I turned my hands back to normal. She start to unbutton the top portion of her uniform making her cleavage appear, she didn't have big breast like most men wanted, but they weren't small, there perfect in my and her eyes. I began to rub my nose against her neck as I laid over her getting her scent.

(Levy's pov)

As he was stroking his nose against my neck, I knew he was getting my scent. I felt good against my neck. He began to slowly unbutton my top and through it on the desk his smell of metal and sweat was mixing with my scent of ink and sweat. I slid his hands down my stomach to my lower region and began to rub slowly, my nails dug into his arms, soft moans of pleasure filled the air of his room I pushed my chest against his feeling is muscles tense. "Gajeel" I softly panted. "Yea Levy?" he responded lightly. "I love you" I whispered into his ear.

(Gajeel's pov)

"I love you too Levy" I whispered back as I slowly took her panties off and put them on the headrest of my bed. I inserted one finger and she started to squirm on my bed. I knew she was a virgin by the way she reacted it to, so I started slowly letting her get the feel of that's when she said "I'm ready Gajeel" he cheeks flaming as red as mine I nodded as she began to unbuckle my belt feeling my lower stomach as she slowly rubbed down my abs while biting her lip.

"Some one likes what they see" I teased

"Your right Gajeel" she smirked and began to slowly pull my pants and boxers down.

She licked her lips and slowly laid down gesturing me to come to her, I laid over her and began to slowly push my "member" inside she screamed a little bit so I stopped letting her adjust.

(Levy's pov)

"Gajeel...." I moaned his name "He's so big" I mentally said.

"Keep going" I told him. As he kept going my body was burning with passion and escatacy and so was his I buried my face in his neck. "I always loved you ever since the day you saved me" I thanked him deeply. "Don't mention it shrimp" He said with a graceful tone.

(Gajeel's pov)

"Levy..." I groaned in pleasure as I my speed increased making her yell my name in pure pleasure and in response I yelled hers.

"Levy's so tight, but it feels amazing"I sighed so she wouldn't hear me. "Deeper...Gajeel" I heard due to my dragon sense, she whispered it under her breath so I went deeper. At this point I was all the way inside Levy she said she could feel it in her stomach. Its been an hour of love making I held her close to me in bed and covered us in the blanket, "I love you" we uttered both of us coming down from our lustful high.