Characters

Hi everyone! Author here! Before we get to the story i need to introduce the characters... so let's go!

Original characters
Humans

Team 8

Mistuharu Takashi ( firecracker )

A 21 year old fireworks craftsman who joined the KPPA after he got to know Kiura.

Amedamura Rui ( Rain )

The 15 year old mechanic of team 8. She likes tinkering in her free time and has a thing for old clocks. Do not disturb her while she's fixing your stuff though.

Radi Joshua Susilianto ( Reaper )

18 years old and a former assasin from the indoterrain. He loves creepypasta stories and tries to make his spaghetti spooky all the time. In other words he just mixes his spaghetti or any pasta dish they serve with squid ink sauce, activated charcoal and of course tomatoes. which is good for him since he literally get's poisoned on a daily basis.

Susie Woodman ( treasure hunt )

A 26 year old trabitor who loves treasure hunts and ice cream. She makes sure that the portals are safe to go through and all teams can with stand it's vortex. She comes from Areminca.

Kaima

Kiura

A woodland kaima who was stuck in a box in a fireworks storage cellar after her body was taken 500 years ago. Takashi than found her and they formed a pact with each other.

Mononoke

A fox spirit kaima who is a bit of a prankster and a loyal friend. He calls Amedamura by her nickname (Arui).

Phsycopathic scarecrow

Once a human, Scarecrow is a bloodthirsty killer in search of his right arm.

Yui

A half bird kaima who manages the portals along with Susie.

Support

Kappa-san

The founder of the KPPA his employees find the acronym and his name funny.

Ataru

A red panda delivery boy. Often delivers packages and letters to the KPPA. Also Arui's crush, he also has a crush on her.

Ok next is the main cast of tsukiuta! (Anyone who is reading this probably knows who they are.)

Six gravity

Mustuki Hajime

Yayoi Haru ●

Uduki Arata

Satsuki Aoi ●

Kisaragi Koi

Shiwasu Kakeru ●

Procellarum

Shimotsuki Shun ●

Fuduki Kai

Haduki You

Nagatsuki Yoru ●

Kannaduki Iku

Minaduki Rui ●

Those names with the black d●t get's turned into kaima. And sorry if I go overboard and make the characters a bit ooc.

Enjoy 😄