Part 21

-Why? He will probably want to stay here

-I know...but he must leave

-Alina what are you planning?

-Nothing...I dont feel good with him being here the whole day...I dont want to hold him back from his activities..

-Oh..well I know that he doesnt see it like that...he wants to be here and nowhere else. He is not sad for losing some practises of football or something

-Marcus...please...you have to understand me.

-Okay okay...I will try my best for tomorrow's night 

-Thank you very much

She smiles and I give her a small hug. What she asks me to do is a bit weird but from the other hand I can understand her.  Martinus is here so many hours...he hasnt comen to school and she feels bad about it...it is normal..isnt it?

-So...how do you feel now? And remember...I am your friend..you MUST say me the truth

-I just dont feel myself. My bones are hurting but I dont want to say it to the doctors...My stomach is hurting but it is something normal for me this time...

-Wait...why arent you telling the doctors the truth?

-It's just because of leukemia...And if I tell them they will probably give me pills to sleep and dont feel the pain. Marcus...there are situations that we say things like "Ohh I hope I would pass school and sleep the whole day". Nobody can understand how awful this is. I just wish I could go for jogging. I wish I could stand up and go to dance...I love dance but I must not get tired. The last years I do sport activities only once a month..Imagine yourself not playing football for a month. It's hard.

I feel so bad...I feel so bad cause I have said that in the past.

I had wished to stay layed in my bed for a whole day...a whole week..but this girl makes me understand how important is every single day...every step I can make.

-Alina...you are one of the best lessons in my life. Martinus had said me the same about you but I couldnt believe him. I am so happy that my brother met you and you are his girlfriend cause I have the opportunity to talk to you too.

-Thank you Marcus for your good words..

That moment the door opened and we both saw Martinus.

-Can I come inside or you still talking?

-Yeah yeah...I was telling to your girlfriend that she is a really nice person and she is a big lesson for everyone around her.

-Thats true...I have told her that too. So Mac...This is what a young boy just gave me...are you ready to show Alina some tricks with the ball ?

-Martinus...did you take the ball from a yound boy? Are you crazy?

-I said him that I wanted to suprise my girlfriend and he gave it to me...where is the problem?

Alina Pov

He is so adorable. I love him. We all laugh with his small story with the young boy and the ball and then he and Marcus started doing tricks.

Wow...They are really good. I have tried some of these too but I couldn't do anything...and now they stand in front of me doing them like its piece of cake.

I giggle when Martinus almost fall to catch the ball. In the end he falls accidentally in the bed behind him and he stays there for some seconds.

Marcus is laughing his ass off saying