2

'Yibo wake up . Master xiao is looking for you'
I heard this everyday since the first day I came to this house .

*Flash back*

'Dad where are we going?'
'Somewhere'

A 17 year old boy with a talk body and mix with an handsome face , Wang yibo nod after he asked his dad a question .

A few minute pass , they arrived at a big villa .

'Let go '
Yibo followed his dad . He amazed but he didn't want to asked his dad . They enter that villa then someone come out and talk with his dad.

'Oh you finally come and where is the kid?'
' he is here , please take care of him'
'You can leave now ,and you come with me '

yibo looks at the women that talked with his dad just a minute ago and then he looks at his father

  'Dad where are you going and what's happening right now?'
' just follow her and you will know everything later , I'm sorry '

After he finished this sentence ,  he left yibo alone at that villa .

'Follow me , master xiao is waiting '
'Master xiao? Who- '
' you will know when you meet him , so please follow me'

Because he is so crious with what happens , he follow her till they arrived  at a tiny room

' master xiao he already here'
' you can leave now '

A voice of a man come from somewhere made the women who just took yibo here nod and left immediately. Now only yibo was standing here alone by himself .

' hi Wang yibo '

A man with a black suit walk out from somewhere inside this room show up in front of yibo

' you are master xiao?'
'Hmm'
' can you tell me what happened? '
' tell you what happened? '

Master xiao aka xiao zhan the next heir of xiao family walk toward yibo and smirk at him .
' don't you know that you dad already stole you to me to reduce his debt ?'
'W-what? S-sold? Me?'

Yibo was shook . He can't believed that his dad actually stole him to unknown person , but he can't do anything .

'From now on you will be everything that I want to be so be smart and listen . '
' Noo... '
' you have no choice , Wang yibo'

* End of flash back*