Part 4

(The next day)

"You are 0 for 6 Popeye."

Robin smirked at Steve, holding up the board she had made, "You know that means you suck, right?"

"Yeah, like you're doing any better than me." Steve scoffed, rolling his eyes.

Robin gasped mockingly, putting a hand over her heart, "I'm doing just fine, thank you."

Steve opened the cherry jar, pulling one out and popping it in his mouth, Bc we all know he's already broken every health code, "Oh really? So who's the lucky lady?"

"Y/N Y/L/N." Robin said nonchalantly.

Steve laughed, "Y/N? The cheerleader? No way, she's totally into me."

"And how would you know?"

Shrugging, Steve leaned against the counter, "I just know, okay? I always know."

...

You skipped your way through Starcourt Mall, on your way to your first day working at Scoops Ahoy. You grinned when you saw Robin, it looked like she was arguing with Steve Harrington, which she had told you happened quite often.

Your smile didn't leave your face as you walked inside, "Hi, Robin!"

There was so much confidence radiating off of you. Even in that stupid costume you managed to look amazing. Just by the way you held yourself you were able to radiate a very contagious, excitable energy.

Robin smiled, "Hi, Y/N." She giggled to herself. How were you always so bubbly?

"Steve!" You exclaimed, reaching out to shake his hand, "Robin has told me so much about you!"

You closed your lips together, still smiling and holding eye contact with him for a moment. You could already tell he was a much nicer and warmer person than he had been in the past school year.

"Alright," You turned back to Robin, "I'm gonna go get my scooper."

"It's in the back." She pointed to the sliding glass doors.

Once you had left, Steve cocked his head to the side at Robin, "Dude, she's totally into me."

Robin shook her head, "That's just how she is, dingus. She likes everybody."