17 - rOManTiC

Presley knocks on the door of Sebastian's apartment. Sebastian is seated on the couch. He's miserable. Beer bottles are upon his coffee table. He's shirtless wearing only sweatpants. His hair is a mess and greasy. Presley knocks again and she tries the door but it's locked. Sebastian looks over at the front door. He doesn't move.

"Butch," Presley said knocking on the door. "Come on, Butch!"

No answer. She looks to find the spare key. She finds it on top of the doorframe which took her some jumping to get it. She puts the golden key into the keyhole. She turns it to the left and then all the way to the right. It unlocks and she comes in pulling the key out. She closes the door shut.

Sebastian doesn't look at her. Presley walks straight up to him in his pretty open kitchen/living room floor plan and she does catch his gaze but he looks away. She slaps him across the face. He shoots up. She's never seen Sebastian look so pissed off but then again she slapped him and her hand stings a lot. It was always Jason who got this pissed off. It's a bit scary for Presley but she's standing her ground instead of submitting. The two are standing less than an inch apart.

"You should leave," Sebastian said in a calm yet unnerving voice.

"You should take a shower," Presley said calmly even though her anxiety is telling her to run and hide.

"GET OUT!" Sebastian yelled.

"NO!" Presley screamed.

"LEAVE!" He screamed.

She spun around on her heels and headed down the hallway to his bedroom. He threw a empty beer bottle into the kitchen. It shatters against the kitchen walls and spooks Presley. She doesn't stop.

"THE DOOR IS OVER THERE!" Sebastian yelled pointing to the front door.

He's in absolute disbelief with her and with himself. He's gonna have to clean it up. Sebastian just knows it. He stomps off after her. She goes into the very familiar bedroom and he follows. She looks at him before heading into the bathroom. She takes off her heels and leaves the bathroom door open.

"What the fuck are doing? Can you not listen?" Sebastian asked as she shrugged off her jacket letting it fall to the tiled ground.

"What are you gonna do? Hit me?" Presley asked.

His face softens. He realizes that his behavior wasn't the best for her. He's scared her and 'not in the put on a clown mask and come up behind her' kind of way. It was the way that Jason made her feel all the time. Sebastian never wanted to do make her feel like that. It makes him sick to his stomach.

"I would never do that, Presley," Sebastian said softly and he looked at her. "I'd never hurt you."

"I know," Presley said.

He steps forward hesitantly and she stands there waiting for him. Sebastian wraps his arms around Presley. He's still hurting badly and so is she but she's getting better. She wraps her arms around his waist and lets her head fall to his bare chest. She hears sniffling and it freaks her out.

"You okay?" She asked.

"Fuck no," Sebastian said and he moved away just so he can look at her. "I almost lost you! I only get to the hospital to be told that you're in a coma cause of the drugs you took! When you finally wake up, I get told to fucking leave and never come back!"

"I didn't want you to see me like that! It's sad and depressing! I didn't want you to deal with me being SO FUCKING BROKEN THAT I WANTED TO END IT ALL!" Presley defended.

"I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF YOU'RE BROKEN! I'M FUCKING BROKEN TOO! ESPECIALLY WITHOUT YOU! I JUST WANT YOU TO BE ALIVE AND IN MY ARMS! I DIDN'T GET TO HOLD YOU AND TELL YOU THAT I'LL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR YOU!" Sebastian yelled.

He took a deep breath and shushed her when she tried to open her mouth. Tears are streaming down both their faces staining their cheeks. She's never seen him cry except in the films he's done.

"I didn't get to hold you at all for four months. Four fucking months. I went on a date and I fucking hid in the bathroom after 7 minutes cause she wasn't you. Every chick throws themselves at me if I fucking go outside and I hate it! I hate it so fucking much cause it makes me so fucking mad and sad that they aren't you. You make me so happy and I feel like myself when I'm with you," Sebastian cried taking her hands into his. "I've also noticed that you're so c-care free when you were with m-me and you were so fucking goofy w-with me. I could be m-myself with you and you would do the same with me. Just you and me doing the most random domestic sh-shit ever and having a fucking blast with it. But no. We were apart for four fucking months, P-Presley."

"I didn't get to tell you that— that I'm there for you for four fucking months. I love you so fucking much that it hurts physically that I wasn't there with you for four months. I just wanted to tell everything is gonna be okay while you're hurting even though I don't know if things are gonna be okay. I- I had to get updates from your dad and Francia and Emilia. It fucking sucked cause I would be like the last fucking person to know if you.... d-died," Sebastian cried. "And I don't want that at all. It pained me so much to not fly out just so I could see you but you didn't want to see me! Fuck, I love you so fucking much, Presley."

She choked out a sobbed. She couldn't believe it. She caused him so much pain by pushing him away. She thought it would be better and easier on him but it was harder. Everyone keeps telling her that and god did she not wanna believe them at all. She wanted to believe that he was okay and he was better off without her. Her knees buckled and she fell to her knees. Sebastian was right in front of her immediately and he thought something was wrong and he cupped her face into his trembling hands.

"Why the fuck would you love me?!" She asked.

"I'm gonna stab with a fucking spork, Presley!" Sebastian yelled crying.

"I love you too," Presley cried.

"Oh. My. God. Presley," Sebastian said in disbelief as he looked at her through the tears.

"Shut up and kiss me," she said laughing.

He didn't hesitate to smash his lips against hers and he can taste her salty tears. He'll wipe the tears away soon but for now, he's savor her and this kiss. His arms wrapped around her and he pulled her into himself. Sebastian finally had her. She's all his in his bathroom on the floor. Romantic.