@-death-boy- 2

After I said that, I directly ran away from there. It was so embarrassing. I will take e of those boys later with my hunters. Also, there was only one person left! I sat down and waited for a boy which I can "flirt". Then a guy who has blond hair and a very bright smile came. "Apollon?!" I said staring at him. He laughed. "Oh! Artemis? What are you doing here?". I. Was. So. Embarrassed. "Ugh. Just... looking for new hunters! Yeah!". Again, I smiled fakely. Apollon started to think. "Well, there is something that is totally wrong. You never smile to me. And... what in the universe are you wearing?!". He pointed my dress, I grunted. "Ask that to Aphrodite!". Apollon smiled again. "Oh, little sissy! Is it a dare or somethin'?". "Firstly, I am not your little sis! We are twins you big head! Secondly, it's not a dare. I... just wanted to try a new style.". Apollon nodded. "Well, all right little sis! Where are your hunters?". I got up. "Well, it's not your business big fiery ball of gas!". I walked past him with confident. He didn't really care because he was used to that. Also, what was HE doing here? Well, that was not my business either! Then I found a boy and told him he is stunningly handsome. Then I run away again and teleported to a random cave. Ah... I seriously want to forget all of this. Thanks a lot @-death-boy- 🙄👏🏻 I think I will throw up somewhere and delete those boys memories... I will never ever do this again!

@_-TheHottestGod-_ Now you know the real reason!