●VII●

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●The students enter the hotel while looking in awe at the fancy hotel

The students enter the hotel while looking in awe at the fancy hotel."Promise you won't do anything stupid"Natalia says while looking at Peter."I promise"Peter says and Natalia walks away with Faith. Alexander walks towards Peter."Peter right?"Alexander asks and Peter nods. "Yeah what's up?"Peter says."Well I've noticed you're close to Natalia,and I just wanted to ask has she said anything about liking me or anything?"Alexander asks and Peter feels like he's going to throw up.Why does he feel like this."Uh-no,she hasn't said anything about you why do you ask?"Peter asks."I'm planning on asking her out"Alexander says with a smirk.Peter feels like punching that smirk off his face.Peter was about to say something but his phone goes off. He answers it and goes somewhere his classmates can't hear him."Hello?" Peter says."Parker,it's Hill.There's an earpiece with your suit.Put it on and await further instructions. Understood?"Maria says over the phone."Yes,Ma'am..wait is Lia going to go?"Peter asks."No today's her day off"Maria says and hang up.Ned walks towards Peter."Hey, man"Ned says."Hey"Peter says."Look,I am so sorry, if I seem like I'm preoccupied with my relationship.You know I'm still your guy in the chair"Ned says. "No,no.It's all good...Don't worry about it"Peter says."Okay Great.Great. It's fine.So,what's the status on the Elemental thing?Where's it gonna happen?"Ned says with a smile."Uh, here...in the city"Peter says."Peter, we're here"Ned says."I know,I know. It's not good.I'm figuring it out"Peter says."You have to do something,Peter. Please.We're all counting on you"Ned says.Natalia walks towards them with a smile"What are y'all talking about?" Natalia says."You two have to save all of us fast"Ned says while he walks away to Betty."I heard you're on elemental duty today"Natalia says and Peter looks at her in the eyes.He never noticed how beautiful her eyes were he could get lost in them especially her smile...oh her beautiful smile.His thoughts were interrupted by Natalia snapping her fingers in front of his face."Oh yeah-ye-yeah I mean"Peter says while blushing."Be careful MJ needs you in a full piece" Natalia says and Peter mentally slaps himself.MJ how can he forget he was so distracted on her that he didn't notice.Maybe he didn't like MJ maybe he liked Natalia."Actua-"Peter starts to say but he gets cut off by Alexander. "Can I borrow Natalia for a second" Alexander says while pulling her away from Peter.Ofcourse he forgot about Alexander.He noticed every beautiful flaw on Natalia which made his heart race.Peter Parker had a major crush on Natalia Romanoff.

"Parker?Parker!"Fury says trying to get Peter's attention which he was lost in thought."Yes,sir"Peter says."That thing is going to be here in a few hours.Are we boring you?"Fury says. "He's not bored.He's just thinking about how you kidnapped him"Beck says."He had obstacles.I removed them"Fury says."They still won't evacuate the city"Maria says and Fury shakes his head."Idiots"Fury says and he looks down."So what's the plan, Parker?"Fury asks."I will be in the cathedral tower,keeping watch for the fire monster.When that shows up, I will radio you guys..-And then,uh,Mr. Beck and I...-"Peter says and gets cut off by Beck."My name is Mysterio" Beck says and Peter smiles."That's when Mysterio and I will move in"Peter says."Peter,listen to me.The best hope you have,the only hope...is to stop it here,now.No matter what the cost. Maneuver it away from civilians if you can.But most importantly,Keep it away from metal. If it gets too big,it'll be able to draw power from the earth's core.After that, there's no way to stop it"Beck says. "Hey, man.My friends are here. And I can't help but think that we're putting them in danger"Peter says. "You're worried about us hurting your friends?You?Who called a drone strike on your own school tour bus?
Stark gave you a multi-billion dollar A.R tactical intelligence system.And the first thing you do with it, is try to blow up your friends.It's clear to me that you were not ready for this"Fury says while waking towards Peter.

Peter sits in a bridge while looking down at his hands.Beck comes flying with his suit."Look,Fury asked me to come up here and see how you were doing.He just, he felt bad about snapping at you"Beck says."Really?" Peter says."You guys do have sarcasm on this earth,right?"Beck says and Peter chuckles."How you feelin'?"Beck asks."I didn't think I was gonna have to save the world this summer.I know that makes me sound like such a jerk. I just...I had this plan with this girl but turns out I liked this other girl who's been there for me since forever that I really like,and...Now I may not be able to tell her that I liked her"Peter says and Beck sits down next to him. "You're not a jerk for wanting a normal life,kid.It's a hard path.You see things, you do things...Make choices.People look up to you... Even if you win a battle sometimes, they die. I like you, Peter.You're a good kid. There's a part of me that wants me to tell you, just...turn around, run away from all this.And then, there's another part of me that knows what we're about to fight.What's at stake.And I'm glad you're here"Beck says and Peter smiles."Me, too"Peter says."But... You're worried about your friends"Beck says."Yeah.I just always feel like I'm putting them in danger" Peter says."Look,just...Get them inside and keep them in a safe place,for just a few hours maybe tell Natalia to keep a eye on them.It'll be all right"Beck says."It's really nice...To have somebody to talk to about,superhero stuff,you know?"Peter says."Anytime. And hey...We survive this,you'll have all summer to kill Brad"Beck says.
Peter chuckles and stands up."See you out there"Peter says."All right"Beck says.

Peter jumps down a building and a old couple looks at him."Sorry.That's Italian"Peter says and takes his backpack and puts on the EDITH glasses."EDITH?"Peter says."Hello, Peter"EDITH says."Hey, uhh...I need to find a way to keep my friends inside for the next few hours?"Peter says."Let's see what we can do"EDITH says
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●