three

Aksel kept one hand on the door, the other slowly, simultaneously pushing and twisting the doorknob. Finally, it shut with a soft click.

His efforts seemed to all be for nothing as he turned around, only to be greeted by the very person he was being careful not to startle, sat on the couch.

"Where did you go?" Sam questioned.

With a deep sigh, he made his way across the room, slumping down beside his friend.

—•—•—

"Let me get this straight," Sam began. "You spotted some stranger sitting on.. a bridge, in the middle of the night, and then proceeded to take him out to dinner?"

Aksel looked over at him. "I think it's considered breakfast, since it's technically morning and all."

He watched as Sam rolled his eyes and stood up, walking a few feet before turning around to face him again.
"What if something had happened to you? You know that's dangerous."

"He was not dangerous," He defended. "I saw that someone was going though it and I... helped them out. I felt for him."

A tense silence fell upon the room. Sam turned around once again and disappeared into his bedroom.

Aksel sunk down into the couch cushions. This entire situation weighing heavy on his mind. Why had he been on the bridge in the first place? What if he hadn't been there to coerce him away?

Would he ever see this stranger — Alex — again?

He felt a buzzing come from one of his back pockets. He somewhat awkwardly readjusted himself in a way that gave him room to retrieve his cell phone.
When his eyes met the screen, it immediately hit him.

Instagram
@quackity started following you. 1m

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Aug 21, 2019 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

ten ways to say goodbye | quackity & aksuallyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें