1

song for this chapter(SFTC): Guns and Horses by Ellie Goulding

BTW: 195 pounds is the average weight for a 5'9 male

Chapter One; month one

         current weight: 147 pounds (67 kgs)

Louis stood there, the scale beneath his feet reading a large 147 pounds. The larger number made Louis' goal to loose weight during these five months a lot more worth while. And no matter how many times he told himself that he was already below the average weight for his height, he couldn't shake the images he had scene. How lean and slender those guys had been on Tumblr. He couldn't shake the thought that he could pinch the skin on his stomach and ribs between his fingers. Or the fact that he couldn't wrap his thumbs and pointer fingers around his thighs.

He wanted that. He wanted it so badly. The image in the mirror staring back at him was exactly why most of the time he avoided mirrors. The thoughts that came to mind every time he saw himself were usually too scarring and Louis scared himself sometimes, scared he might do something he might regret later. 

But Louis had had this on his mind for a long time now. The health coaches wouldn't be around to persuade him into eating three healthy meals a day, he wouldn't have to be forced into the gym just so he could 'gain muscle' (which Louis really saw as large and fat). So he's positive he's going to do this. It's the only way. If he wants to be this perfect definition of a human being he honestly has no choice.

Louis stepped off the scale, inhaling a deep shaking breath. He splashed a small amount of cold water on his face before exiting the small white and green bathroom that him and Harry had re-done together last year.

"Hey, I made some bacon and eggs for breakfast if you'd want any." Harry smiled as Louis entered the kitchen.

Louis shook out his slightly damp hair before looking back up at Harry and taking a seat at the table, far enough from the food so he wouldn't be tempted. "No, it's okay," Louis gave Harry a genuine smile, despite the fact he was aching to eat the greasy meat only a few feet away. "I was up earlier and I ate some cereal." Louis lied.

And like always, Harry didn't question it. He just hummed a reply and started making his own plate. When Harry came to sit down next to him, Louis stood up and slipped under Harry's arms, then slithered so he was sitting on Harry's lap with his feet hanging up.

Louis looked up at Harry with a small smile, not sure if he was too heavy on his lap or not. "Hi." He whispered.

"Hi." Harry whispered back and moved his arms off the table so he could wrap them around Louis' smaller frame. When Harry realized how far his arms could go around Louis he was slightly surprised. Only about a year ago Harry would be able to cuddle him in like a large stuffed animal but now he was able to tuck Louis into him fully, like a breakable china doll. And although Harry found it cute that he could curl his boyfriend in like that he was appalled that Louis could've gotten so small so fast. "You're so small." Harry whispered.

The words sent a shiver up Louis' spine but he wasn't sure if he was happy that Harry noticed, or not. So Louis nuzzled his nose into Harry's firm chest, feeling like a light feather, and said, "I know."

Harry stayed silent, running his hand gently over Louis' thigh. Harry always loved Louis' thighs. How he could set his hand on top of them and how they completed his curvy form perfectly. When Louis went on what Harry thought to be a 'health streak', his thighs had gotten noticeably smaller. Harry began to miss them but realized that if being more fit made Louis happy, then he would be happy with him. But now Harry could feel the difference between how they felt a few months ago compared to now. Louis began to fidget slightly, feeling very self-conscious.