initiation start!!!

(A/N)
Hello people, its me again, for this chapter, there will be a character that will be mentioned that is not from the original rwby story

Enjoy!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N)
(Dream time!!!)

(???): Wake up dumbass!!!

(Y/N):AAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

I fell down the bed and clutched my head since i fell head first to the ground.

(Y/N): what was that for vermilion!!!

(Vermillion): were gonna be late for classes, and didnt i tell you to call me lion?.

(Y/N): yea, yea.... wait, wheres the other two?

(Vermillion): theyre already there, now move !

(Time skip in class)

(Vermillion): we made it in time.

(Y/N): uhuh.

I took some chocolate that i had in my pocket, and took a bite on it.

(Vermillion): stop eating chocolate in class.

I looked at him with a smug look.

(Y/N): no

He pat me on the head.

(Vermillion): fine then.

(Y/N):screw you, anyway, this class is boring, lets talk about something.

(Vermillion):well.. wanna know why my name is spelled with two ls, even tho, the word vermilion is spelled with only one l?

(Y/N): sure, theres nothing else to do anyway.

(Vermillion): so, my father really liked hunters and stuff like that, so he named me vermillion, if you just take out the ver, itll spell million.

(Y/N): uhuh, what about it?

(Vermillion): my dad gave me the name vermillion because he hopes for me to save a million people!.

(Y/N): is that your dream?

(Vermillion): well, thats one of my dreams, my main dream is-..

(Dream time over)

I woke up and sat straight up, i looked at the rising sun and yawned.

(Y/N): i never really got to know his actuall dream..

I got up and took some chocolate from my pocket and bit it.

(Y/N): lets see if the kids here are good enough to be called hunters.

I used my semblance to launch myself in the air, but my chocolate fell off mid launch.

(Y/N): fuck...

I launched back down and tried grabbing my chocolate, key word 'tried', the chocolate was in my grasps, until it hit the ground, i landed safely with my semblance and stared at the chocolate that is now broken apart and on the ground.

I sat down, curled into a ball, legs near my chest, and fell sideways.

(Y/N): i am now depressed, that was my last chocolate too...

As i was moping around about the chocolate for a few minutes, i felt somebody pick me up and took me away, i looked up to see ozpin holding me with one hand, while the other is holding a coffee mug.