2

"I'm done with all three of your's bullshit! Always doing shit behind our backs!" Teo shouts at us.

"Hey calm down." Xavier says grabbing Teo's shoulder. "You're tired, get some sleep." He says and Teo nods. Teo exits the room and they both turn to us.

"We're taking your phones until school starts." Leon says.

"What?! Why?!" I protest.

"Don't raise your voice at us. Give us your phones now." Xavier says. I look down and take it out of my back pocket. Leon collects them then leaves.

"Go to your rooms." Xavier says and walks into the kitchen. The three of us exchange a look before we walk to our rooms. The rest of the night goes by quickly.

The Next Day

"What's for breakfast?" I ask sitting down at the table.

"I'm making pancakes, toast and eggs." Xavier says. "They'll be done in a little bit. Is Cristina awake?" He asks and I nod.

"Tell her and Claudio we're having a family meeting later." He says nonchalantly and I furrow my eyebrows.

"Why are we having a family meeting?" I say skeptically.

"You'll see, now go and tell them." He says and flips a pancake. I get up and walk into Claudio's room. I find him still asleep so I run back downstairs and grab two pans.

"What are you doing with my babies?" Xavier stops cooking and looks at me.

"Your 'babies' will be fine." I continue walking.

"Doubt it!" He shouts at me. I walk back into Claudio's room then walk up to his head. I put the pans right next to his ear then bang them repeatedly.

"What the fuck?!?" He says and falls off his bed. "Catalina!" He shouts then stands up. "I'm going to fucking hit you with a pan!" He says and grabs one from my hand. My eyes go wide and I bolt out the door.

"Why are you running?" Teo asks me as I run past him on the stairs. "Oh, that's why." I hear him say, he obviously saw Claudio.

"Get back here, you fucking rat!" Claudio yells at me.

"Aye, watch your language!" Xavier says.

"Yeah Claudio watch your language!" I taunt him as we circle the island. He rolls his eyes then jumps the island and hits me in the head with it. I manage to hit his face and we both fall.

"God, these two are the dumbest when they're together." Jax says walking by. I grab his ankle and he falls down.

"Who's dumb now?" Claudio says as we both sit up.

"Oh you are so dead." Jax says getting up. He grabs me by my waist and throws me over his shoulder.

"Put me down! Jaxon! Put me fucking down!" I shout as he opens the back door.

"Watch your mouth Catalina!" Xavier shouts from inside.

"JAXON!" I scream as he throws me into the pool. I quickly swim to the surface and see he has a smirk. He starts laughing and I glare at him. I grab his ankle and pull him in.

"Wait, no! My fucking phones on me!" He says as I pull him in. He goes underwater and I smirk. He comes back to the surface with a pissed face. "My phone Catalina! Are you fucking stupid!?" He shouts at me.

"Your phones waterproof idiot!" I shout back at him as I get out. He gives me an 'oh' look and I roll my eyes.

"Don't come back inside wet!" Xavier yells from the kitchen. I turn to Jax and give him an annoyed look as he gets out. I push him back into the water then run to the front door.