11

I wake up and my head is pounding. I look at my phone and see a text from Noah.

Noah🙃

You free next sunday for our
date?

date?

And then I remember a small memory from last night, where Noah asked me out.

yeah I'm free next Sunday

alright
i'll talk to you later

I smile to myself then I go downstairs to see everyone there and some are already dressed.

"Morning sleepy head." Jax says walking by me with plates and gives me a kiss on my head.

"Morning." I say walking to Teo who has a coffee. He puts it down and I take it and walk back to the table without him realizing. I sit down and drink his coffee as I wait for breakfast.

"You look like shit." Angelo says sitting down.

"You don't look that good either." I say annoyed. He rolls his eyes and starts texting on his phone. Cris takes a seat next to me.

"I don't remember shit after I started drinking." I say quietly so only Cris hears.

"I bet." She says pulling out her phone. We start texting each other about last night as we wait. After a few minutes a football knocks my phone out of my hands.

"Hey!" I look up and see Angelo and Jaxon looking sheepishly at me.

"What did I tell you two about throwing the football in the house?!" Teo says.

"Oops?" They say.

"Throw it outside." Leon says. They nod and I get up to give them the ball.

"Wanna play a few games with us?" Jax asks as I give him the ball back. Little talent of mine is I'm extremely good at football. I think about it then finally nod.

"I'm just going to change." I say and walk back to my room. I put on black nike shorts, black long sleeve shirt and white sneakers. I walk out the back door and see Jaxon, Angelo, Kyle, and Claudio already playing. Cris is sitting on the porch watching them.

I walk down the steps and Angelo passes me the ball. I easily catch it then throw it far. We play for an hour and a half then go inside to eat breakfast.

After eating we all get ready to go to the amusement park.

We get there and me and Cristina instantly go to the food stations.

"And so I forgot to mention this, this morning... Apparently Noah asked me out on a date, next Sunday." I say walking with Cristina.

"How are you going to convince them to let you go?" She asks.

"I'm not." I pause. "I'm going to say I'm going over to one of my friends and that I might be sleeping over." I say and Cristina stops us.

"Who's your friend?" She grins at me.

"I was hoping you have a friend that I could pay to be part of my lies." I say. Cris laughs as we get into line.