🔞"Kisses"🔞

Fuckkkkkk.....I can't concentrate.....I know I told her I was gunna go to class but I didn't wanna deal with the teachers.
*SLAM* who is making all that racket. I get up and open the door to my dorm barely poking my head out. It's some guy I've never seen him before.

I walk out and he turns around and says "who are you?" I say "Atlas Coldwell who are you?" "Umm...well Atlas why are you here alone?" I persisted "who are you?" "Jackson" "Jackson ..?" "Jackson Carter" "well Jackson what are you doing in Slytherin? Why aren't you wearing robes?" "Look I'm from Gryffindor" I cut him off "Gryffindor? Why are you in Slytherin?" He looks at me and grins "One of my buddies is in Slytherin and he has something of mine" I say "Which is what?" He blurts "It's Pot I'm looking for his pot" I then say "Oh Kruze doesn't keep his pot there anymore he hides in his trunk under his bed hoping it'll make him leave " He says "Thanks" then open the dormitory door and sees all the beds. "Uhhhh...Which one is his bed" I walk to my bed and say "I have no bloody clue" he grunts "whatever" then leaves.

I get off my bed and look under Kruzes bed and look through his trunk. Right on top is some nudey magazines typical, but I keep going and find more magazines but it's dudes. Why does Kruze have naked guy magazines? Bloody fuck Kruze is into blokes! I keep looking through his trunk no pot or anything just more nudey dude mags. I put everything back the way it was before and go back to my bed.

"Oh yes just like that!.....Keep going!"   Sam yells I keep going I knew he'd enjoyed it, I kept sucking slow then going faster until he came in my mouth. Some dribbled onto my chin I wiped it off and put it in his mouth,we go back to kissing. Sam kisses me down my neck and sucking on it "is that it daddy?" Then continues to making it purple like his own neck. I pull his head back up and kiss his lips "Not yet baby" he makes me so hard and wet with precum. I pushed him down and pull down my dark green boxers to unveil my dick he looks at it like it's god .

he whimpers "I want it daddy...I want it in my mouth please?" You curl your lips and pout I smack you on the face and say "no pouting...I told told good boys don't pout" you stop. "Good Boy" then shove my dick in your mouth you bob your head up and down on my cock chocking every time you get to the base. I use my hand to push you back up and slip on a condom and say "you ready baby?" You look at me "yes daddy" with wide eyes. I spit on my fingers and rub your entrance then stick my dick in slowly. Your breathe goes slowly I then start going faster you close your eyes and grip the sheets you moan loudly "DADDDY ..Your dick is so big fuckkkk"

I go faster pumping you until your eyes shut moaning out loud I cover your mouth and say "shhh" you keep it close but begin to whimper I start slowing down and getting deeper you grip the sheets even harder "Daddyyy I'm going to cummm" "Wait baby just a little bit longer" I kept going in deeper making you squeal "DADDDDYY" you grab my shoulders and scratch my back up but the feeling I have right now inside you is worth the pain in fact I don't mind it "Daddy can I cum now?" "Yes baby" I pump a few more times and you cum everywhere I pull you up by your tie and command you to open your mouth and stick out your tongue  and I cum all over your face and into your mouth. I lay down next to you on the bed and say "I love you" You say it back "I love you to daddy"

The Next Day

"Hey Atlas you going to get up?" I rub my eyes and see
Kruze trying to wake me up "what do you want?" I say and throw my arm over my eyes. "Looks like you had a good dream" and point at my sheets they are wet and sticky I say a cleaning spell and it's as good as new. Fuck I need to stop this, he dead reliving the things we've done won't help me.
I sit up "where's everyone at?" Kruze responds "in class probably breakfast just ended" then asked "Who's Sam?" My eyes widen "why?" He looks at me "because I wanna be doing whatever he's doing" then leans in and kisses me I kiss him back I lean in and lead the kissing pulling him back to me. What am I doing? STOP I stop kissing him immediately and get up and go to the showers. I spent an hour in there washing, relaxing and wanking to my kiss with Kruze. Hes very good at kissing, but why did he kiss me we've barely talked? I don't even think we have any classes together.