Chapter 27: Treasure Map

After Gu Yu finished bandaging Canglong Shuntian's wound, he lowered his voice and said: "Wang Ye, everyone in Xiang Wang fu is ready, we are awaiting your orders!"

Canglong Shuntian nodded, with a smile on his face: "Good, do not let anyone else know that I am injured!"

Gu Yu says with utmost loyalty: "Yes, Wang Ye! Allow this subordinate to help you change into clothes for the court."

Court: Usually held by the emperor to discuss the matters of a kingdom with his officials and subjects.

"Very good. what happened in the imperial city recently?"

Canglong Shuntian was referring to the recent actions of the eldest prince and the second prince...

Although he said that he is not very concerned about the throne, he cares about how to survive in this world peacefully among the chaos, as the saying goes, people that do not have long-term plans will have worries in the future...

Gu Yu only had one one sentence, recently the relationship between Hao Yue Wang Ye and Murong Li have been getting past ordinary, hearing so, Canglong Shuntian was silent for a while.

Hao Yue Wang Ye is Canglong Hao Yue, the second prince, when the prince was young, he was praised by the ministers for his good martial arts, he was able to win the battles on the battlefield, the Emperor favors him, it could be said that, among the Emperor's three sons, the one he favors the most is his second son.

While he has been in Huashan Temple for many years, now Canglong Shuntian's power in the Imperial City is the weakest!

But his self confidence, alone, is enough to make anyone scared...

"Wang Ye, Wang Ye, what are you thinking about?" Seeing him lost in thoughts, Gu Yu gently called, after all, there was not much time left.

Canglong Shuntian suddenly returned to his senses, he took a deep breath: "Where are they?"

"At the Ting Yu building, Wang Ye please follow me..."

This time, at the royal banquet, if he does not prepare well, he will not know some information in advance, and if he suffers losses during the banquet, then it will be difficult for him to find followers in the future.

Rather than saying that he is arrogant and self-confident, it is better to say that he is personally involved and prepared for it...

Unconsciously, they came to the Ting Yu building, a very remote, soundproofed house –

"Wang Ye, how have you been recently? This time, you have left for many months..." The person who said this was Feng Yueya, the young master of Feng Yue Mountain Villa.

The two youngsters in the building stood close by, they were polite and courteous.

"Yueya is very polite, please sit down." In the end, he did not forget to smile at the two people who were behind Feng Yueya.

Feng Yue Mountain Villa, their martial arts, sword play is known all over the Wu Lin, is also famous for casting swords, today's peerless swords are all based on this.

Wu lin: Martial arts world

Feng Yue Mountain Villa has disciples all over the world, they could easily get some top secret information at a moment's notice.

Feng Yue Mountain Villa, there is nothing that cannot be done, nor is there a move without a gain...

Feng Yueya and Canglong Shuntian have quite a history, the two get to know each other under unintentional circumstances.