TomTord

||Trigger Warning||
This might be a bit harsh for some people so I'm just making sure.

"We're leaving now!" Edd shouted through the house before Matt grabbed his hand, pulling him out of the door. Nothing but silence followed after, though that didn't hold on for long; a door upstairs opened, and a tired Norwegian came out of his room, yawning and stretching before he walked down the stairs.

His stomach grumbled, begging for food, as he got into the kitchen. Since he was too lazy to make something himself he just grabbed two pieces of bread and stole some of Edd's fried egg (there was still some left from the breakfast), making a quick sandwich. He yawned again, cursing himself for staying up too long another night, before he got into the living room, where he sat down on the couch and turned on the TV.

He zapped through the channels, though nothing really caught his attention so he just turned it off again, sighing quietly before he ate the rest of his sandwich. Tord was bored and he didn't know what the hell he could do to change that, so he just sat there, staring across the room while doing nothing but waiting for something to happen.

Not long after, footsteps could be heard as someone angrily left their room upstairs; Tord sighed quietly as he could hear the door getting slammed. He already knew that it was Tom, since no one else was there with him anymore, though he had to admit that he would rather be with a bear that has rabies than with Tom.

The dirty blonde man stumbled down the stairs, holding a bottle of vodka in his right hand, as he quietly bubbled some nonsense, staring at the wall in front if him before he side-eyed the other man.

"Oi, Commie. Why the fuck are you still here?" He mumbled as he threw himself on the couch, spilling his drink everywhere. Tord rolled his eyes, but his typical smirk spread across his face as he looked at the man with the blue hoodie.

"I live here as well, you know. Though I'd suggest that you should probably move out. Maybe you should go and move into a rehab clinic and get rid of that alcohol problem of yours." His smirk grew wider, his eyes not leaving the drunk for a second.

Tom snapped his head toward Tord and he frowned, before he got up and got in front of the Norwegian, only to spill the rest of his drink over the man's head with a grin on his face.

"Maybe you should go and clean that up, commie. Though I don't think you can get rid of the mess you call your face." Tom turned around, walking toward the stairs with a proud expression spread across his face, though he didn't get far; the world around him began to spin as Tord got a grab on his hoodie and pulled him back, turning the man toward him.

"Listen, Jehova. Don't think that you can do whatever the fuck you want and behave like that, just because your life is nothing but a depressed piece of shit. I think I have been really patient with you these past years but even I have enough now. If you don't want to get fucked up even more you should watch your language. Or you'll fucking regret it and believe me, you don't want to see me get more angry than I already am."

Tord pushed Tom away, making the drunk stumble over his own feet. He was confused and surprised that the Norwegian finally snapped and let out what he was thinking, though he was also scared of what Tord could have meant with 'getting more angry than he already was'.

His eyes were widened, his face was red and his heart was beating fast and hard against the inside if his chest.
Of course he knew that he should probably stop now and just go back into his room, but he didn't want to let Tord win this time; he didn't want to be the one to give in again.

"I talk however the fuck I want and you won't stop me from doing so."

As soon as these words left Tom's mouth he regretted saying them; Tord got up with an indefinable expression on his face. He grabbed his hoodie and pushed him over, before getting on top of the drunk and smashing his face into the floor.

Tom whimpered as he tried to push himself up again though he failed miserably, since Tord was much stronger than him. Tord got a grab of the other's hair and pulled the drunk's face closer to his own.

"I warned you. You should learn when to shut up, Jehova." He whispered into Tom's ear before he smashed him face down into the floor again, keeping him like that for a while.

Tom had never been this scared of the Norwegian before and he didn't want to admit that he was feeling like that at the moment, though the fact that he was shivering like crazy gave him away, telling Tord everything he wanted to know.

The Norwegian grinned slightly before he got up, pulling the drunk off the floor as well; Tom's legs gave in as soon as he was standing again. Though before he could fall over, Tord got a grip around his waist, holding him up like that.

"I hope you have learned your lesson, Jehova." The Norwegian grinned as he pushed Tom onto the couch, before finally leaving the Brit alone.

Yeah...not really a TomTord one-shot if you ask me xD
Might make a part two tho so...maybe something more nice happens then
Till then
Bye
XD