MASTER FU CHAP.6

A/N

Hey guys o want to give a shout out to @MollyIsADragonAuthor

Tikki P.O.V.

I was swaying along with my owner while she carried me on her hip. The rush of breeze was enough to make me smile that was until I remembered that dog.

That dog!

I didn't even know its name.

Well that's nothing, soon Marinette will meet Master Fu and will become a Musketeer.

While Marinette was walking towards Master Fu. Something unexpected happened.

That ungrateful dog ran up to us and snatch Marinette's letter! Marinette was at shock at first but then she ran after the dog. Of course putting me down first.

Being a pretty fast feline I was able to catch up to the rampaging girl.

Marinette P.O.V.

I took Tikki up and trotted towards the gateway to my dreams.

But maybe because I was in my trance I wasn't careful with my letter. You want to know why?

As soon as I let my guard down the same dog Tikki was hissing at grabbed my letter!

I was shocked the weight of anger and some other feeling I couldn't pin my mouth to. There's no time to think I had to get back that letter.

"Hey come back here!" I shouted but that dog couldn't care less.

I was lucky that I used to chased Wayzz. Or I would have never caught up.

I was so close to grabbing the dog but then he jumped over the fence... And into the Musketeer chambers.

I tried to get in but those guards wouldn't let me in!

Then when I was going to complain, the guards parted way and I met the person I have been searching for.

I think he has passed my family with the Chinese genes. His hair looks like it came from a stage performance. His beard makes me remember the monks. His eyes had a hazel in it but then dissolved into dark moised colour. He could easily gave the impression of a Chinese Sensi so I understand that. His flowered shirt and kalki pants is what got me confused but I shrugged it off. Staring at the person next to him.

He seem to be talking to him. His hair was combed backed and his eyes a dry green. He wore a too formal wear like it was nothing to him.

"While the prince's coronation will be held. Their will be guards guarding the East, West, South and North side so no one will be able to attack the Prince." Master Fu said confident of his words.

"Well I assure you my men will be on guard and ready to attack." The strict boy answered.

"AHEM! Excuse me but can you please assist me with something." I said.

Why do I have to act weak! It is no fun at all.

"Yes what is it mlle." The strict boy looked at me.

"Well that dog I'm assuming he is yours. Right? Well he's eating my letter."

Then the boy looked at his dog

"Nooroo, come and give the nice lady her letter back."

And surprisingly the dog gave me back the newly chewed letter.

"What do you want with this letter?" He asked me clearly not interested.

"Well this letter was for Master Fu."

"Okay and what does this letter contain." He asked me bitterly.

Who are you a guard?

And if you are one I wouldn't want to spread my personal information like PB&J.

"Well it contains the gateway to my dreams."

"And what is this dream of yours hmm."

"That dream of mine is to become a Musketeer." I shot back. I swear I saw Master Fu chuckled.

"Well that is impossible." He shot back at me.

"Their are no female Musketeer." His eyes burned with anger but his composure was monotone.

"Well there will be and you'll see very soon."

I don't know how I looked but I'm sure it wasn't a good sign.

"Um Felix. We have to go now the Prince is waiting for you." One of the guards said.

I wasn't able to see his physical appearance thanks to the armor, but I only was able to get a quick glance at his turquoise eyes.

The man who I was now arguing with by the name of Felix glared at me. Then stormed off muttering some words that I couldn't understand along with 'that girl! Who does she think she is? Wanting to become a Musketeer.'

Well excuse me at least my ego wasn't as big as your life span.

The guards who was watching went back to their work. I looked for Master Fu and saw him entering back into the building.

"Wait Master! Can we please talk. I have a letter?" I asked mostly pleading him to let me in.

"Come on Marinette. I was expecting you."

The guards opened the gates and I was so happy like a kid on Christmas day. I picked up Tikki and followed Master Fu into the building.

"Marinette why did you have to make such a ruckus. You didn't need the letter. You looked like your mother and has some personalities like your father."

I smiled at Master Fu compliment but then frown at the mention of my father.

"You have spirit like your father but common sense like your mother."

"What my father was like?" I asked finally coming out of my shell.

"Now we're making progress." Master Fu smiled.

"Your father was a little clumsy but he was extremely brave. He had never cease to amaze me." At that sentence he chuckled.

"If your father didn't take the responsibility as a Musketeer so seriously. He could have become the best baker in Paris!"

I laughed at Master Fu enthusiasm toward my father but then the question that was swimming inside the pool of thoughts came back.

"Master Fu?" I asked a little timid afraid of the outcome. After all that drama that happened today I'm pretty scared.

"Yes Marinette."

"How can I become a Musketeer, I have trained all my life."

"Marinette to become a Musketeer isn't about the training but it is about protecting and serving the country. I would rejoice the day I'm able to say you are officially a Musketeer. But I can't. Only a member of the royal family can appoint you to a Musketeer. I'm truly sorry."

"It's okay, I understand. Well I better be going. Bye Master."

I was sad yes but I have to save a member of the royal family to become a Musketeer, so be it.

I looked at my surroundings; there were mats for the floor the walls had Chinese symbols and markings all over. The pillars was like a mini museum. And for lights their were square shape. Beside the windows. I saw a door which I presume is where the weapons are.

I rest Tikki on the ground so I can think properly. And amire this work of art.

"Come on Tikki we have to go to the bakery. Like what Maman said."

But we didn't know we was being followed.

A/N

Hey guys I hope you like my chapter I wished I can show you the dojo. But I can't sorry.

See you guys soon.