Chapter- 02

Sometimes I wondered is it necessary for a man and a woman to fall in love and then live happily ever after. And whenever I asked Cathy about this, she always answered Yes. Cathy was a true believer in love. She believes love can fix everything. She believes a kiss from your loved one can fix booboo better than any doctor. And people like me think it's absurd, but sometimes I would think that it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world to see a couple get their happy ending.

And I wanted Ian and Cathy to be that couple. After all, they were like a far better version of themselves as a couple then they were as individuals. And their love was so strong and real that sometimes the skeptics like also thought that true love existed. Every couple of our college wanted to be Ian and Cathy.

They shared the most incredible love story ever. He was her senior. They use to see each other in hallways and the cafeteria. And one day Cathy was late, she had some study to do in the library so she stayed back in college for a few hours longer. And she didn't realize it was dark. And Cathy was Nyctophobic. I knew that but no human can understand the fear of another human. So I never took it seriously. It was 9 pm when I heard a knock on my dorm and I guessed it was Cathy. When I opened the door I saw Cathy was with Ian. I asked him to come in but he refused and left. But before he left, he asked Cathy will she be fine and if he could get her something? It kind of made me feel bad because, Cathy was my friend and my soul sister, and a guy who didn't even know her last name at that time gave me that "so irresponsible" look.

When he left Cathy decoded my all confused look and started telling me everything. She told me when she realized that it was dark outside, she thought of calling me. But my cell was not reachable. So she decided to walk home alone. She turned on her flashlight, but it was too dark and she was nervous. And she started feeling anxious and, but when she was about to blackout she lost her balance and fell to the ground but, somebody caught her mid-air. It was Ian. He picked her up and then carried for a for minutes, then he put her down and sprinkled some water on her face, and gave her some water to drink. When she felt a bit better he walked her to the dorm and, didn't let her hand go for a fraction of a second until I opened the door.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Aug 19, 2019 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

The True Princessजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें