Chapter 3

A/N: before we begin, this chapter is going to focus on Parks for the first half, then going back to the main team.

I was waking up chained up to a wall. I didnt know where I was, but I could tell one thing, I didn't have my gear. I was in the hot seat, thankfully I still have my robotic paw.

Trance: good, you're awake.

Parks: why are you doing this? Your one of us.

Trance: One of you? HA. Don't make me laugh. I was never on your team. I only joined the paw patrol to get into the lookout.

Parks: what are you planning? *at this point I was pissed*

Trance: might as well tell you, not like you can do anything about it anyway. I plan to take over the world. The aliens are going to help me do just that. Now, I have some pathetic pups to watch get destroyed. Enjoy your shackles. *leaves and locks door*

Wow, never thought that he would join us just to try and destroy us. HEY, these are made of metal. Yes. This is too easy. Great, now to get to the rest of the team. Ace said once that he had secret tunnels all over Adventure Bay. So long Trance. Remember this, your days are numbered.

*back to the team*

Aid: how are you feeling Ryder jr?

RJ: yeah, and I can feel my power are back.

Ace: good, cause we got incoming. Hang on, one of my sensors is going off. From my old tunnels. Something is coming right here. Get ready to fight!

As we got ready, the tunnel opened and out popped Parks.

All: PARKS!!!!

Aid: are you ok?

Parks: im fine. But I got bad news. Trance is behind all of this.

Frost: Trance? Why would he do this?

Baxter: I did notice a few times him eyeing the lookout in a suspicious way, but I always brushed it off.

Bolton: if Trance is behind this we have to stop him.

Parks: and we will. But right now we need a plan to make our plan of attack.

Gus: I might know somewhere. This way.

A/N: if I had to estimate, Trance has about 5 chapters before his defeat. But don't think that after he is gone that this story is done. I have a plot twist in mind, and chapter 6 (which isn't even started) is going to show that twist. See ya