You're my magic-ch4

______________

Cordelia was tidying her office so she could head upstairs and have an early night. She needed to sleep off all the drama that happened that day. She needed to just rest. But of course the world doesn't work that way. As she was about to head upstairs she heard something bang on the floor in a room nearby, and then she heard a scream. Cordelia ran to the source of the noise and found Madison yelling at all the other girls who were also yelling.

"Madison what the hell, what was the noise."

" It wasn't me, I swear to god Cordelia, but it wasn't me! Okay, it was not my fault."

" What? What are you talking about?"

Madison stayed silent

"Okay someone answer me right now. Zoe? Queenie? What was the noise."

Queenie pointed across the room. It was misty. On the floor. Her skirt was all rippedand there was blood on the carpet.

"Misty oh my god." cordelia hurried over to her. She was awake but hurt.

"Someone explain to me what happened. she fell right? What did you guys do?"

" We- I- It wasn't-" madison began

"You know what Madison, shut it. You three better get out of this room and all go to your own rooms now. And there's obviously something you are very hesitant to tell me which means it's bad. There are going to be consequences ladies. So get out of here and don't talk to each other until i come find you."

The girls all walked out, their heads down. Cordelia had no idea what had happened but it was something bad clearly.

"Miss Cordelia." Misty groaned, she was in obvious pain.

"Misty, Mist are you alright?" Cordelia asked as actual tears formed in her eyes. She didn't know where Misty was bleeding from or why she was bleeding in the first place.

" It hurts."

"What does?"

"My leg. My left leg, it hurts."

Cordelia moved misty so that her back was against the carpet. "can you tell me where it hurts?" Cordelia moved her hand around Misty's leg, brushing past her knee-

"There. ow, right there." Misty said

"Yeah there's a patch of blood coming from here, And you're skirt is ripped in this area. Do you know what happened?"

" I don't know how I fell, all I remember is that we were smoking-"

"Wait did You just say you were smoking? misty-"

" I'm sorry, it was some plant stuff Maddie brought in, she said you allowed it and so we all smoked it. That's all I remember."

"How- how much did you smoke."

"A lot. The others stopped after a bit but Maddie kept telling me to take more."

"Fuck. Okay i think you may be high."

Misty opened her eyes more and sat up, her back leaning against the wall. Her gaze met Cordelia's and she reached out to toy with the older witches hair. "You're pretty Miss Cordelia. Even when you cry." Misty thought for a second and then her face got sad, " Oh no, you're crying because of me aren't ya? No don't do that. Misty wiped the tears of her teachers face. And stand up you're getting my blood on ya."

yep okay she was definitely high. "No that doesn't matter, i don't care about my clothes getting dirty I care about you. Your injury I mean. Plus We need to get the drugs out of your system. Now I have a remedy I made a few months back, it's an anti drug substance but it only works with herbal toxins, you sure Madison gave you some plant?"