Team USA

Hailey POV
I was walking with my brother to practice, I was never on a hockey team. This was my chance to be on the Mighty Ducks team. I was better at hockey than my brother/twin Charlie. So I'm probably gonna make it on the team. I really really loved hockey it was my favorite sport! Charlie and I always played hockey, day or night we would go to the ice rank and practice! I'm just so exited to be on the Mighty Ducks team! AKA Team USA.
Charlie's POV
I was walking with Hailey to hockey. She was gonna be on the team with me finally! Well at least I think so she was so good she could even beat me or Adam Banks in a 1 on 1 game! I just hope that she doesn't trip or something I really want her on the team with me!
Haileys POV
We went inside the ice rink and I saw so some hockey players and then I saw my best friend Connie Moreau! She came charging at me and she hugged me real tight! "I'm so happy that your gonna be on my team Hailey!" Connie said. Me too! I said. I got my pads on and then my skates, I started skating on the ice and I was really fast (she is faster than Luis Mendoza)! I went over to Julie the cat she said that she was the goalie, she was really nice! Julie she became one of my best friends that day.
Coach Bombay's POV
Line them up!
Let me see my new kiddos!
( I'm just gonna skip to Hailey's part)
And this is Hailey Conway, Charlie's twin sister. "She's cute" somebody said.
"Naw she's hot" somebody else said.
" I think she's beautiful" someone said.
Alright then Charlie's twin lets see what you got!
Haileys POV.
I heard people say that I was "Cute" "Hot" and "beautiful" i just chuckled and did a smirk.
"Alright then Charlie's twin lets see what you got!" Coach said. I grabbed the pick with my stick and Charlie was defending me I did a spin around him quicker than anyone could see and scored! "Wow" said one of the players. "That's my girl" Connie said. Then halfway on the rank I took the puck and put it up so it's only on the sides and not foley on the ground right before I was gonna shoot Coach Bombay said " you sure you wanna shoot right there." I nodded my head and Mr.Tibbles said "watch her puck is gonna go through the net." Coach's Bombay said "I doubt that." I chuckled got the puck in the air and shot it as hard as I could and bam it went through the net and hit the wall leaving a dent in it. Everybody said "Wow" they were so impressed with my shot. After that I went over to the sidelines, I saw banks jersey and he was staring at me, MEEEE, Adam Banks was staring at me I mean come on he's the hottest hockey player in the world! He started to skate over to me! AGAIN MEEE!
Adams POV
I saw Hailey she was my crush for a very long time. She took off her helmet to reveal her beautiful face and yes I was the one that said "she was beautiful." But it was true all the boys on my team liked her even Guy kind of did but he was with Connie and he wouldn't hurt her like that. Anyways I went up to her and she just stand there with a beautiful smile on her face
GOD DAMN THIS GIRL MADE ME FEEL SOFT HER SMILE IS SO FRICKEN BEAUTIFUL! Okay calm yourself down Adam. I said "hi" to her and she said "hi" back. Her voice was like a flower singing AKA that meant beautiful! I asked her how she made that shot and she said "her grandpa taught her how to do it before he passed away." I said cool." Well minus the fact about your grandpa but anyways are you on the team I mean I think you are. "She said yeah I'm on the team." I said "Great" with a big smile on my face, she smiled back and once again I felt sooo SOFT INSIDE!
Hailey's POV
Adam was talking to me. My he was dreamy. His smile his laugh was just UGHH just so fricken soft and everything a girl would want in a boys laugh. Anyways practice was over and he said that we will be going to the Olympics for USA HOCKEY. I was so exited! Once I got home Charlie and I started to pack our bags because we were leaving tomorrow morning at 5:30 to get to the airport. YAYY I said sarcastically in my mind.

HEH GUYS THANKS FOR READING CHAPTER ONE IM GONNA TRY TO WRITE EVERYDAY BUT I HAVE VOLLEYBALL PRACTICE AND IM GOING ON A TRIP ON THE WEEKEND SO IM PROBABLY GONNA WRITE ON THE CARWAY THERE!THANKS FOR READING! 849 words.