Butterflies

Haileys POV
It was morning time our game wasn't until 5:30 at night. I was tired because of last night I got no sleep because Dean and Fulton kept on playing music all night. I went down to get breakfast, everyone was there. Adam was siting next to Charlie. I got an apple and sat down. I never really ate breakfast I wasn't ever hungry in the morning, in fact I just looked at my apple and I didn't want to eat so I just threw it away. I sat next to Charlie and put my head back. "Rough night?" Charlie said. "Yeah" I said. Adam said "what kept ya up last night?" "Dean and Fulton were blasting music all night!" Adam just looked at me and said "you know you could of gone to my room and slept with me." I just stayed silent. I like my head down and I'm pretty sure I was blushing. I got up and went to the ice rank I got on my skates. Before hockey I did figure skating, I always wanted to do something different I didn't want to be a normal hockey player I wanted to be an edited hockey player that does spins and jumps in the air and all of the other stuff. I started skating I grabbed my hockey stick and grabbed a puck and skated down the rank. "Haileys got the puck she's going all the way she fakes right and goes left she spins around number 22 and she shoots.........AND SHE SCORES! OMG THE MIGHTY DUCKS WON HAILEY CONWAY JUST MADE THE SHOT AND WON GHE WHOLE CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!" " Wow that's an amazing shot!" I jumped and turned around, it was just Adam. He chuckled and skated up to me right when he stopped he grabbed my waist. "I'm making you nervous" Adam said. "No y-your not." I said dammit I was nervous I got butterflies in my stomach every time Adam touched me. "He just chuckled and gripped my waist tighter but not to tight. He leaned in and right before he kissed me he said "I always make you nervous Hailey Conway." And then he did it he kissed me there was so many Sparks there was fireworks all over my body I felt like I was gonna fall.
Adams POV
I kissed her,I kissed my crush my crush my crush I JUST KISSED MY CRUSH! OMG what am I gonna do what if she doesn't like it like I do I have sparks and fireworks all over my body but what if she didn't have any sparks or fireworks like I did what if she just thought we were friends hopefully she doesn't think we are just friends I wanna ask her in a date and then to be my girl but I'm to nervous that she'll reject me.