Moving?

After over nearly a year of changing my mind, planning, packing and unpacking, I finally made the decision to move to LA, and this time I was going to stick with it.
As I looked around my now empty room, the reality started to kick in, although my old life was going to be left behind; my new life was about to start. I was doing this for myself and I was ecstatic to start the journey.

'Are you 100% sure you have everything you need?' asked my mum.
She wasn't too keen on my decision, and honestly I felt worse than she did about it, I hated that I was going to leave her. LA is the whole other side of the world to my home, in England. As much as I was going to miss the scenes of London, LA is beautiful.
'Yes mum I'm sure I've got anything. If not, you can always bring it when you come down for Christmas in a few months' I replied, reassuring her.
'Okay sweet, well we better get you off to the airport then' she smiled faintly.
'Sounds like a good idea' I smiled back.

'Mum....mum...' I laughed whilst the tears blurred my vision.
'Mum you have to let go now, my flight is boarding' I stepped back.
'I'm so proud of you' she said as she covered her face trying to get rid of the tears.
'I know you are, I love you mum' I looked at her longingly
'I love you too Alison'
'Now go make LA your bitch' she continued, by this point I couldn't tell if her tears were from crying or laughing.

Now I was on the plane and everything felt real, I was going to start my life as a social media influencer.

Sorry this was short and kinda boring but it needed to be put in so u weren't all confused lol. Make sure to voteeeeee and leave ur opinions.