Summery

Kihyun is just a normal average adult. He lives with his Mother and Sister Euhna.

Everything was going normally until his Father - who he hasn't seen in almost ten years - decided to take out a large loan and pin it on his Mother.

With his family in danger, he had to act quickly.

One day, an old friend of his from his athletic days as a student offered a difficult job in exchange for his families safety. Coincidentally, this friend was aquatinted with the same loan sharks who were after Kihyun and his family.

Assassinate the competition and ruin their business. All disguised as his bodyguard.

But what if the one supposed to kill you, begins to feel sympathy towards you? What if he begins to like you in a way he can't explain even if he tried?

And all behind the scenes, the friend of your future killer is trying to convince him by harming his family, the same thing he said wouldn't happen under his protection. Encouraging your assassinator to kill you in any way possible.

Follow Kihyun and Hoseok in a story full of twists, turns and plenty of 'what the fuck' moments.

[So I'm aware I suck ass at summaries. But I can guarantee a lot of my followers will enjoy this story. It went through a lot of planning, different plot lines, different characters and outcomes for the ending. I actually had spreadsheets trying to figure out a good plot line, good drama and cliffhangers. I'm not the best at explaining a story outside of the actual storyline. I can't seem to word my ideas the way I want to. However, this story wont be like my other works. This one was so thought out, had a friend who is a publisher and editor for a manga company in Japan review my work , give some suggestions and tips on how to make things more interesting. please enjoy this one!]