CHAPTER 1

Dad was going to hear about this who did he think he is? She would make sure he was tracked and punished for stealing her car. She was the daughter of the Redstones, her father was a noble second In command to the king himself. Her family was dangerous and known as unforgiving and someone had just stolen a Redstone daughter's car what the heck!

All slaves could be tracked by the tracker in their arms didn't he know that? Its not like can get away! Uggggggghh she was pissed everyone was acting weird at school today. Her betrothed mate had refused their union only a month to the wedding! And her best friends had this sad expression on their faces and she felt left out of something. And now to make things worse she had to walk home, and in the rain! She was shivering so bad she hadn't even noticed the door of her house had been busted in, the SDI (Slave Discipline Institute) the institute that planted slaves. And when I say "planted" I mean literally, the institute took DNA from humans a long time ago and started experimenting with it, different ways were tried at first bones, flesh, hair, teeth even but those weren't anywhere near successful until blood was used. After all blood is life.

There was a huge planting ground back at the institute never been used soil. The first try wasn't really a success and led to the creation of tree people, literal tree people with roots and leaves growing out of their skin. Their hair black but intertwined with vines and flowers that grew from their scalp. No human characteristics and were extremely violent without any thought process. They had to be destroyed. Honestly it was a gross process cause once the blood was poured into the soil the soil formed a kind of gooey womb around it then the engineers would infuse certain chemicals to perfect features or determine gender, height etc Dad took me to the farm once worst trip ever.

But now they were at her place but why Maybe Dad got a new slave who'd run away it had happened before so I didn't think too much about it although why the door was busted in was strange. Walking through the busted door I turned the corner into our black and white decorated living room, both my parents were in the room. "Dad, mum the door is busted in." My parents both froze at the sound of my voice, mum's eyes were puffy like she had been crying and my mother never cried I panicked and tried running to comfort her but the three SDI officers who I didn't notice standing there blocked my path, "could you move out of the way!" A fourth one came up behind me and cuffed me "Hey what is going on? Mum! Dad! Get your hands off me" They dragged me off kicking and screaming, I kept pleading with my parents for an explanation but mum just kept crying and dad was running his hands through his hair pacing. They threw me into the van parked outside where a nurse waited with a needle in hand. Oh, hell no! That should better not be for me I was not a needle person. Ignoring the look of trepidation, I was sure was on my face she inched closer to put God knows what in my blood. "No! No! Please don't! Get away from me!" Next thing I know I've kicked her in the nose and she fainted. The guard in the front looking really annoyed comes over and punches me in the face knocking me out. Last thought was at least that's better than the shit.