|

Travis sat at his desk, with Schlatt across from him. The older's right hand man, Connor, standing near him. "All i'm saying is, we take a few people off your back, we get more defense on ours." Schlatt shrugged, a persuasive grin on his tanned face. Connor only stared, eyes blank and ready to jump if anything happened to his boss. Cooper was strongly the same. Carson mumbled in his left ear that it was a bad idea for their future, and Travis shuffled in his chair.

"I'm afraid we're gonna have to decline your deal Schlatt. For our own safety in the future." He started. "However, I'm sure you'll find some people willing to help." He watched Connor carefully as he furrowed his brows, hands staying tucked behind his back. "And if we take them anyway?" Schlatt glanced at his right hand man, eyes sparking with inspiration of his idea. "We'd kill them." A new voice spoke.

Cooper, he was tense with his eyes trained on the other leader. Travis rested his hand on his ex's thigh under the desk. "We'd talk to them." He corrected. They did have to be careful, a lot of people knew about their work and could go spilling too much information if they weren't careful. Cooper's suggestion would be a way of dealing with traitors, but it was one Travis didn't agree with. Schlatt hummed in thought. "It's strange how someone's ex is so determined to help him." He smirked as Cooper went to lunge at him, but Travis's hand kept him still. Connor's lip twitched slightly, and Cooper didn't like this. "Well, it's funny how your right hand man is into you but you don't realise." Both of their eyes widened and Schlatt looked at Connor, who looked away.

Carson slammed his hand on the desk for their attention. "In conclusion, the deal is a no." He said. Schlatt nodded understandably, still in shock at what Cooper had revealed. Connor went to slip away, but Schlatt grabbed his hand. He cleared his throat. "That's a shame. I hope your company goes well." He winked at Travis.

The two left, cheeks red, and Travis slumped in his chair, his cold hand leaving. Cooper's warm thigh as the he whined. "I hate being formal." The youngest huffed. Carson only chuckled, "You have to keep your image up." He smiled as he got up, stretching his arms above his head. "You're soft, Travis. 'We'll talk to them'." Cooper teased. "Shuddup." He grumbled as they left the room. "I want ice cream..." Travis sighed as he linked arms with his best friends. "Sure, let's go get some." Cooper shrugged, "After we get out of these suits. Christ, this shirt is uncomfortable." Carson complained. "You might need a new one, that ones old and dusty." Travis grinned. "Shut it, you monkey. My shirt isn't even that old."

--

Schlatt leant against the wall, arms crossed as he watched the older pace around anxiously. They were both quiet. "Y'know, when I picked you up off the street, Connor. I didn't expect you to fall in love with me." He spoke up, and Connor froze. "Why are you believing him so much?" He asked, looking at the tanned brunette. "Because of how you're reacting." The business man shrugged. He pushed off the wall and pulled Connor in for a soft, gentle kiss that barely grazed Connor's chapped lips. "Let's go." He winked, walking off.

Connor's cheeks dusted red as he raised his fingers to touch his tingling lips. Electricity raced through his body as butterflies assaulted his stomach. He almost collapsed in shock, and jolted back to reality as he heard his boss calling for him. "Coming!" He squeaked back. Jogging after the other, he didn't know someone else was there, watching.

--
This was kinda a test for a mafia au, obviously Travis doesn't have to be the leader but i thought it would be interesting. Should I continue?